❁ S I X T E E N ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

"Why are you always throwing me to the lions, Daniel?" I asked him annoyed and he looked at me confused.

I opened my mouth to explain, but the hospital room door was opened by the doctor that came in.

"Oh, you're already awake. Let's do a test." She said, approaching me.

She turned on a flashlight and pointed it to my eyes.

"Well boys, I wasn't wrong when I told you she had a concussion, but fortunately it's light one. Medication and rest are the cure for a faster recovery." She told the boys.

"I'm going to get the prescription for her medication." She said and left the room.

A few seconds after the doctor left, the door was slammed opened by Jonah and Zach ran into my direction.

"You have to stop doing this, Dove! You're always giving me heart attacks!" Zach said with concern.

"Stop being so dramatic, Zach." I told him.

"Dramatic?! I'm sorry if I care about you and I don't want to lose you, because if I lose you, I'll lose my other half."

That hit me hard...

"I'm sorry, Zach. You're right..."

I looked at Jonah and he was glaring at the two boys.

"Which one of you is the one who put her here?" Jonah asked them almost roaring.

Corbyn without hesitation pointed to Daniel.

"What a great friend you are." Daniel said glaring at Corbyn.

"Jonah, it was an accident. Don't put the blame on them." I said to the still glaring Jonah.

"Fine, but one of them is going to have to take care of you." He said crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'll!" We all looked at where the voice came from and saw the blushing Corbyn looking at me.

I glared at him and then at Jonah.

"I'm not a baby, Jonah! I can take care of myself."

"I don't care. The blonde one will take care of you."

Great!

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐲𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫...

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡