❁ T H R E E ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

Corbyn and I have been looking for his partner for hours.

We went everywhere Corbyn described to me, where they went through and nothing, and to make things worse is getting dark and I'm starving, but Corbyn doesn't seem uncomfortable with the lack of food, maybe because he must have been trained to spend days without eating. Well, but I didn't.

"Corbyn, I don't think we're going to find him. Maybe he found a way out of the woods and we're doing nothing here." I told him.

"Maybe... But what if he didn't find his way out and he's still here! Daniel's very brave, but he doesn't like being alone in the dark either."

"So, his name is Daniel?! How cute!"

"Why is it so cute?" He asked rolling his eyes and I smirked.

"Aww... Is little Corbyn jealous?! You don't have to be jealous, Corbyn. Well, I mean, when I see how he looks like, doesn't mean I can't find him cute."

"Okay, that's enough! It's time for us to go because the lack of food is affecting your brain."

"I was just saying that his name is cute. You don't have to get all snappy about it." I told him turning my back to him and started getting on my own way home.

"Ugh, where are you going?" He asked.

"Home!"

I looked back at him.

"So, are you coming or what?!" I asked him.

"I'm right behind you."

After a few minutes, the lights in my house began to be visible and through the kitchen window I could see Jonah walking around the kitchen calling someone frustrated.

SH*IT!

"Sh*t! Sh*t!"

"What?" Corbyn asked.

I took my phone out of my coat pocket and looked at the screen.

𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑱𝒐💙
𝟐𝟎𝟎 𝒖𝒏𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑱𝒐💙
𝟓𝟎 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑨𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒆💛
𝟓𝟎 𝒖𝒏𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑨𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒆💛
𝟐𝟓 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒁𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒚💙
𝟐𝟎 𝒖𝒏𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒁𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒚💙
𝟏𝟓 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑱𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒚💚
𝟏𝟎 𝒖𝒏𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝑱𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒚💚

"I'm so screwed!"

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I forgot to tell my family I was going to get home late."

I took a deep breath, took Corbyn's hand and walked to the kitchen door which is also the door of the backs.

I looked at Corbyn.

"If I was you, I'd cover my ears." I told him.

He looked at me confused.

I turned to the door and opened it.

"DOVE MARAIS DEAN HERRON! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐎𝐩𝐬...

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡