❁ N I N E T E E N ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

I stepped out from my memories when Zach called my name and shook his hand in front of my face.

"Are you okay, Dove? Do we have to go to the hospital so they can see if you're okay?" He asked worried.

"I'm fine, Zach. I was just thinking about this moment." I said showing him the picture.

"Okay, but can you see the song?!" He said impatient and not wanting to talk about our parents.

I rolled my eyes at him and opened the notebook on the page where the song he wanted me to see was.

"You're being very impatient, what could be so import-" I cut myself when my eyes went through the song lyrics.

"Zach?! Aren't you declaring yourself to Jack with this? Because if not, it looks like you are." I said looking at him with my eyes wide open.

"Maybe?!" He said playing with the laces on his hoodie.

I looked at Corbyn and he also had his eyes wide open looking at us.

"What do you want my help for?" I said looking back at Zach.

"I feel like something's missing, but I don't know what." He said frustrated.

I looked at the lyrics again and read it one more.

"And if instead of using 'I love you', why don't you use another expression." I suggested.

"And what would it be?" Zach asked.

I was about to answer when Corbyn pulled the words out of my mouth.

"8 Letters..." He said softly looking at me.

"You two are the greatest!" Zach exclaimed, giving me a hug.

He took the notebook and walked to Corbyn. When he was about to give him a hug, he walked away and looked at Corbyn.

"I haven't forgot yet that you made my sister cry and go to the hospital." Zach said glaring at Corbyn, and he walked away.

I looked at Corbyn and he was already looking at me.

"I can't wait any longer." He said and walked up to me, making me look at him confused.

He put his hands on my face making me to melt at his touch.

He approached me until our noses touched and I felt his warm breath on my lips, which made my cheeks red again.

Our eyes locked and I had a much more accurate view of his beautiful planets.

The tension between us is something quite remarkable.

"So, are you going on a date with me tomorrow?" He asked me and I slammed my lips on his.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲...

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡