❁ T W E N T Y ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

"Dove?! Are you ready?"

"If I were you, I'd shut up, Corbyn! I'm still in time to not go." I said annoyed by the boy outside my bedroom door.

I took my phone and put it in my denim jacket.

I opened the door and there was Corbyn with a bunch of sunflowers.

"Wow! I never thought you'd have dresses in your closet, but you look beautiful." He said, making me blush.

"And these are for you!" He said give me the branch.

"Why sunflowers?" I asked curiously.

"Because you are always following the sun, just like sunflowers." He answered and I look at him a little confused by what he meant by that.

"I realized the day we were looking for Daniel that follow the sun is one of your methods of guidance." My cheeks are probably pretty red, but I tried to disguise by playing cool.

"Well, Corbyn, I didn't know you were so observant."

"Please, you know what my job is." He said with a full ego and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I think it's better if we get going before I change my mind." I said trying to control myself to not mention what happened three days ago.

"Agree."

We walked downstairs and stopped by the kitchen so I could put the sunflowers in water.

I was putting the jar with the sunflowers on the kitchen countertop, when the front door opened, and Jonah came in with his training bag.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐇𝐨𝐰'𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤...

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡