❁ S E V E N T E E N ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

It's been two days since I left the hospital, but I wish I'd stayed there.

Why?

I'm going crazy with the way Corbyn looks at me.

He looks at me like I'm a fragile baby and treats me like one, even to go to the bathroom he takes me and stands at the door, which is very uncomfortable for me.

When he thinks I'm asleep, I can feel his eyes burning on my face.

He's sleeping on the floor of my room because he says I might need him and the guest room is a long way from my room, which is not a lie considering that the guest room is downstairs.

But the point is, I'm getting frustrated with the way he treats me.

He knows I'm strong, otherwise I wouldn't have been hurt in the way I was because he had probably won me, and Daniel wouldn't have pushed me.

"Corbyn..." I called him softly, while he has fixing me one of the many pillows, he had put around me.

"Yes?" I patted the bed, indicating for him to sit down.

He sighed and sat down.

"Why are you treating me like this? You know I can take care of myself." I said trying to read his look.

"I'm just doing what Jonah told me to do." He said and I looked at him with a 'really' look.

"I feel guilty about what happened, okay?! I just want to make it up to you. After all, it's my fault you got hurt." I smiled softly at him, but then my smile has become a smirk.

"If you wanted to make it up to me, you could have asked me out." I said with no hesitation and Corbyn's cheeks turned red making me giggle.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫...

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡