❁ F O R T Y - E I G H T ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

I ran my hand through my hair feeling frustrated.

I looked around of the beautiful garden looking for Auntie.

"Auntie?!" I called her.

"In here, honey!"

I walked towards the sound of her voice and saw her watering some white roses.

"You really love flowers, I don't know if I should be worried about that." I said giggling.

"Seriously, then I should be worried about you loving that forest and your boyfriend." She said jokingly.

And now my baby...

"Are you okay, honey?" She asked worried.

"Yeah, I'm just hungry. Come with me to the table, I made spaghetti bolognese!" I said knowing she loves this dish.

"Spaghetti bolognese! Get out of my way!" She said passing by me and walking into the house, making me laugh.

I walked in after her and I could feel the tension in the air.

I walked to Corbyn and intertwined our fingers.

"What happened?" I asked him, whispering.

"DINNER!" Auntie yelled sitting on the table.

"She really likes that dish." Corbyn said chuckling.

"What are you still doing standing up?! I want to eat, and you know I don't eat until you're all sitting down." She said glaring at us.

Our table is rectangular, so Auntie and Jonah sat on the edges and I sat on one of the sides next to Auntie and Corbyn next to me, next to Jonah, so Zach is standing in front of me and Jack next to him.

As soon as we sat down, Auntie attacked her plate, making us laugh.

"Eat, kids!" She said.

After a while, I could feel that everyone was distracted eating and talking.

I squeezed Corbyn's hand and he looked at me.

I got up and he got up next.

"I knew you had something to say." Zach said while the others looked at us confused.

I looked at Corbyn and he squeezed my hand.

I looked back at my family and took a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant..."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Tell about the baby. Check...

- Love, Violet♡