❁ O N E ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

Here I am, again in the woods, watching the birds very quietly.

I usually kill black birds, when black birds don't appear, I don't kill any other ones.

Since I woke up today, it's as 6 in the morning, I've the feeling that something's not okay.

I rarely have this feeling, but one of the times I had it, it was when my parents died.

I continued to walk slowly and with careful where I set my feet.

I took an arrow from my arrow holder, that's on my back, I put the arrow in the bow and pulling the rubber band, I lifted the bow toward my target.

With the target on my sight, I let go of the rubber band and my black target was on the floor.

I walked up to it and saw through their eyes, their life being sucked by my arrow.

When the brightness of their eyes disappeared, I took the arrow out of the black animal.

I was about to put the arrow back in the arrow holder when a branch noise breaking made me stay in a protective position.

I looked around and saw a figure. It was on my sight, I just had to let go the rubber band, but I didn't.

The figure looked at me.

It was a boy.

His eyes were very wide when he saw me.

I looked at his hand and saw a gun.

My defense instinct came into action and I threw the arrow toward the gun, which made it fly away.

"F*ck!" The boy murmured.

I took another arrow from my arrow holder and put it in position to shoot.

"DON'T SHOOT! I wasn't going to hurt you! I'm just looking for someone." He said putting his hands up in surrender.

I would never shoot him, I disarmed him, it would be unfair and violate my principles.

I looked at his right arm, he was wearing a T-shirt, and I saw a tattoo.

But it's not just a tattoo, I know it better than anyone.

Two fine lines...

"𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠..."

My parents had the same tattoo on their right arms.

"Who are you?!" I asked him.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬...

- 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭♡