❁ T H I R T Y - S E V E N ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

Corbyn walked out of my hospital room and I put my hands on my belly.

"I know you're here, Harry. I promise I will protect you from all the evils in the world, maybe not all, but I will try my best." I said, rubbing my belly.

"Your dad right now must be thinking I'm crazy." I giggled at the thought.

I looked down at my leg and noticed the bandage.

"Your dad always do anything to protect me, even if I have to get a little hurt. I know he'll do the same to you. You will be our most precious treasure and we will love you so much." I said to the little peanut inside me.

After a few minutes, Corbyn walked in the room with a doctor.

"Did you ask him to call me, Dove?" The doctor asked me, and I nodded.

"Okay, so how can I help you?" She asked me.

"I want to know if I'm pregnant." I said and I saw that Corbyn had his eyes very widened.

"Well, we didn't do any tests that could tell us that, when you were inconsistent, but I can always do an ultrasound." She explained me.

"I want to do it. I want to be sure."

She nodded and left the room.

As soon as she left the room, Corbyn ran to my side.

"Why do you think you're pregnant? We were careful." He said a little worried.

"But not that time at the lake." I remembered him.

"Oh my gosh! I should have been more careful, I was taken by the moment. But that wasn't almost two months?!" He said freaking out.

"Don't worry, Corbs. I'm so happy with this. And yes, it was almost two months ago." I said, giggling at his reaction.

"Then why don't you have symptoms and how did you find out?" He asked.

"I won my nightmare, Corbyn. I saved the little boy."

"Really?!" He exclaimed and I nodded.

"And I found out that the little boy is our son. That's how I found out I was pregnant. Well, I'm not sure yet, but if I'm, it's probably going to be a boy who will look just like you. I saw him, Corbyn, I thought he was you until he called me mommy." I said with tears in my eyes.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Baby boy...

- Love, Violet♡