❁ S I X T Y - T W O ❁

❁ 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❁

"I'm tired." I said lying in our new bed.

"You can rest, love, we'll take care of the rest." He said kissing my forehead.

"That doesn't seem fair to me." I said pouting.

He laughed and kissed my lips.

I was about to protest when the bedroom door was opened.

"I'm sorry to bother you guys, but the agency just called me." Daniel said closing the door.

"It's a mission?" Corbyn asked, but seeing Daniel's face, I don't think so.

"No... They got Luke."

"Really?! Where?" I asked sitting up.

"At the Airport in Paris, he was trying to come to here." He said, taking me by surprise.

"So that means he knew where we are." I said.

"Probably, but the agency wants you to go to the base here in LA to do his reconnaissance." Daniel said a bit insecure.

"Of course, whatever it takes to put an end to this fear." I said confident but scared in the inside.

Daniel nodded and left the room, probably to go inform the agency about my decision.

"Are you sure about this, love?" Corbyn asked sitting next to me.

"Yeah, the sooner the better. I don't want to have to worry about if our baby is safe or not all the time." I said putting my head in his shoulder.

"You are right. With him in prison, we don't have to worry about our safety, and you can finally meet my parents and the rest of your family."

"By the way, do your parents know that I'm pregnant?" I asked him with my right eyebrow raised.

"Yes, they know. I have kept them updated."

"I really want to meet them." I told him.

"You'll, sooner than you think."

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Soon...

- Love, Violet♡