Robes

Scar smiled, looking over the large plain in front of him. Doc's large vortex stood in the sky, whipping his hair about. He could make out small flowers in the grassy plain between the sleek jets and tall hangers. This would be the last time he would see it, so he had to take it all in.

The cool air and sound of wind, and two people nearby.

It was Doc and False, smiling at him from afar. Those two would stay a week or so longer than everyone else to finish up everything at Area 77, and to finish some experiments that were unfinished. They waved a quick goodbye, and Scar waved back. He picked up Jellie, stepping backwards into the swirling portal.

—————

Scar woke up to the sound of running water, squawking birds, and buzzy bugs. He sat up, rubbing his eyes and looking around. He was on a tiny island in a river winding through a verdant jungle. Bamboo stood on the edges of the water, a few small reptiles basking on the hot riverbank's sand.

He grinned. This place was nice, though way warmer and humid than his usual hangouts in the old world. He moved to take his jacket off, before noticing something... off. His eyes widened as his fingers hit not tough leather, but a soft fabric. His emerald eyes bolted to his body, which was in a ridiculous outfit he hadn't chosen.

He wore a long lavender robe, a blue shirt under it. His feet wore furry pink slippers and his legs... white underwear with red hearts. Scar managed a small laugh, seeing a small sign laying on the ground next to him.

"You're a wizard, Scar! Have fun, the Infinity Portal"

Scar smiled quietly, before his outfit's meaning fell onto him.

He didn't have full pants. He didn't have actual shoes. There's a reason Scar wore long sleeves. Long-sleeve shirt, leather jacket, long pants, tall boots. It's to hide all the scratches and scars littering his body.

—————

Scar sat on the thick grass by a large lake, his large snail house resting next to him. He smiled at the vibrant birds flying over his head, and the ocelots winding through the tall bamboo. It was calm, only bird calls and the rustling of wind hitting grass was heard. The tall man was tired, he had just fixed a sizable home into a snail, for heck's sake. He deserved a small rest.

Then something- well, someone broke the near silence. "SCAAARRRR! HI, I'M JUST BY YOUR HOUSE! I'M SO GLAD WE'RE AT WALKING DISTANCE!" Loud rocket shot through the air, then a loud thump. "OWW!"

Scar's eyes widened, taking this time to climb into his snail. He shut the door, running to a small craft bench sitting by a wall. He grabbed some small clips, closing his long robe with them. Grian couldn't see him with all his scars, something bad would definitely happen.

He jumped at a loud knocking at his door after a minute. "SCAAAAARRRRR! HELLOOOOOO?" He quietly walked to the wooden door, opening it.

The shorter man smiled up at Scar, wrapping his arms around him. "I've missed you, Scarrrr!" He grinned loudly, squeezing his boyfriend tightly.

"H-Hi, G," The brunette smiled, hugging back.

After a minute, Grian broke the hug and stood back. "So, what's with your new getup?" He crossed his arms over his chest, raising an eyebrow.

"O-Oh! Just... becoming a wizard, you know," He wore a slightly forced smile, spreading his arms wide to show off his robe.

"Cool." Grian looking him up and down, frowning slightly.

Scar bit his lip. "Uhmm... So yeah. Do you wanna have lunch over here, or?"

"No, just checking in," Grian glanced down at the messily done clips down the robe. "Your robe's kinda funky, though."