Miss Peregrine's AU Idea

Okay! Hello! This is the thing that I come up with while sick from school!

If you don't get it from the title, this is an idea of the Hermitcraft guys as characters from 'Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children' by Ransom Riggs. If you haven't read the book, then READ IT. 

It's okay, it's okay. I'm joking. I'll just leave the characters's powers next to the names.

—————

Miss Peregrine (ymbrine): X, since he's the admin? Or Grian, the pesky bird? No, I think X.

Jacob(can see monsters): okay, this is Grian. I'm thinking of The Watchers, plus:

Ricky(minor character, Jacob's old bff): Taurtis? Like, he's the only one, I guess?

Emma(can make fire with her hands): I would rather this be an Architect, but I think Tango would be best for this.

Millard(invisible): Cleo, maybe??? She can be the most sarcastic thing on earth. I honestly don't know, I guess her?

Bronwyn(very, very strong): She's very strong and nice, and I think False could take this spot. My gosh, I'm remembering a really funny part-

Olive(very light, can levitate): honestly, Zed fits this. Or Stress. Yep, Stress.

Enoch(can make dead/abiotic things live): DocDocDocDocDoc-

Hugh(has bees inside of him): I was gonna say Beesuma, now what... 

Fiona(can control nature): Scar. He's the terraformer, and I can see it in him!

Horace?(has dreams that actually come true irl): Mumbo. Horace always wears fancy suits, top hat, that jazz. Mumbo.

Claire(minor character, mouth on back of her head): Keralis? Maybe? I dunno?

Ohmygosh Doctor Golan! That wight! EX. That's it. All I need to see now is Grian murdering him now-

Miss Advocet(another ymbrine): Uhmmmmm???

—————

Extra Stuff!

-If you didn't know, ymbrine are people that can turn into birds and back. Miss Peregrine turns into a peregrine falcon, etc. They're supposed to be only girls, and that how the main monsters(hollowgasts) were made, but who cares?

-Okay, the scene I was thinking of earlier was- hold up that means I'm getting Cleo shot- Heck. wELP to bad. What I was thinking of is the scene where:

Millard has been shot by Dr. Golan, so Bronwyn puts him on her shoulders for a bit. She then attacks Dr. Golan, holding a metal door, screeching with Millard-blood all over her. Yes.

-Olive has to wear these giant, heavy boots so she doesn't shoot like a slime rocket into the sky. Think of Stress with giant boots on-

-heck I just remembered the romance between Jacob and Emma- crap I didn't think this through... Not kISSING SCENES, Snake!

-Wights and Hollowgasts are some type of Watcher? Then why is EX there? ...

-WIGHTS AND HOLLOWGASTS ARE THE COUNTERPARTS

-In that case, which counterpart does EX have with him that... Jacob/Bronwyn kills?

-Ontop of that, who would be Martin? He was a minor character in real time, not the loop, who was murdered by the hollowgast. He was kept with literal frozen fish in the outdoor fridge of the village fishmonger. He was literally ripped to shreds, but was brought to life for a bit by Enoch(Doc).

-Who would be Jacob's (Grian) grandpa? He was such an important piece in the story... TFC? I dunno? I don't want TFC to be the literal first death, but who else would be a grandpa, who was in a war, AND owns lots of guns? TFC. See it now?

—————

(562 words) My gosh, this was fun! Give your ideas if you have any here, and have a great day, my little snakes!