Just A Normal Chapter

Snake opened his eyes to the sound of an alarm clock. What the heck? He thought, opening his eyes to a familiar room. Red things. Nothing like Snake would own.

Why am I in Smol's room, for heck sake? He thought, stretching and getting out of bed. WAIT. Everything seemed alot taller now. Like, inches upon inches taller. He glanced around. "Smol?" He called. "Smol, why the heck am I in your room? Is this some sort of April Fools prank?"

A familiar person walked into the room. Both persons's eyes went wide.

"YOU'RE ME!!!"

Snake looked down at his hands, then his feet. Tiny little hands and tiny little feet. Teensy-tiny compared to normal. He looked up at Smol, which was him- Oh Osiris, this would be confusing. 

Smol laughed, walking over to Baguette on his stand. He screeched loudly, smacking her in the face with his wing.

Snake laughed. "Well, I might have stolen his food last night. And eaten it in his face," he chuckled. "He still sees you as me, and is angry at you."

Smol frowned, as Baguette started pecking at her ear with brute force. "I question you sometimes, Snake. Why did I even agree to letting you live with me?"

"I don't know. But what I do know is that we have to fix this."

—————

(239 words)

A short chapter for April Fools from me and @-SmolBudgieLord- !

Have a great day/night! Go check out r/Hermitcraft, it's ridiculous. 

Bye, little Snakes!