Chapter 25 - Teth

Start from the beginning

"Ok." Ahsoka replied as we both began to run into the building, Ahsoka dodging laser fire and me just taking it.

We got into the building as the shooting at the surface kept intensifying. We ran around a corner and through a doorway which Ahsoka promptly closed.

"So. Where's Anakin?" I asked.

"I'm over here." We heard him shout out in the distance.

"I take it he's over here." Ahsoka replied with a smile as she began to walk towards the sound. I smiled at her and followed suit.

After not too long walking through the dark corridors moving only by lightsaber light, we found Anakin.

"There you are." Ahsoka said as she put her lightsabers away. "Have you found Jabba's son yet?"

"Not yet, but he's here somewhere." Anakin said. "Let's keep looking."

We all began to walk around the pitch black basement in what appeared to be a prison. Of course, I followed Ahsoka to make sure she was safe.

We walked past every prison cell in this block and found no sign of Jabba's son.

"He must be in another block." Ahsoka said as we walked down the corridor towards another prison block. Ahsoka rounded the corner to the next block and was instantly shot at by droids. She took one to her left hand but was able to dodged the rest of the shots and slice the remaining droids up before I could even really react.

"Ahsoka, are you ok?" I asked as I ran over to Ahsoka who was clutching her hand.

"Ah, I, I should be fine." Ahsoka said as she tensed her hand and grimaced.

"Let me see it." I said.

"Ok." Ahsoka said as she unclasped her hand. I saw that it had been very badly grazed and slightly burnt, but nothing which wouldn't heal naturally.

"It should be fine." I said as I stood up.

"That's reassuring." Ahsoka said as she looked at one of the dead droids..

"What? It's been quite a while since I've had an injury like that and not been under the influence of argent." I said.

"Yeah, but saying that I'll be fine is like saying that everything is ok after I've just been shot, which I have." Ahsoka said as she turned to me.

"Ahsoka, I'm trying my best to be helpful but in true honesty, I have no clue what's going to happen to it. It's been a hell of a long time since I've had a burn wound so I don't even know what they're like. The best I can do is try and keep your spirit positive." I said as I pulled Ahsoka towards me.

Ahsoka sighed and looked up at me.

"Yeah, I know, it's just, I forgot that you're better with actions then words." Ahsoka said with a smile.

"Oh, you know, it's easier to get a demon to go away by smashing his head in then by saying 'excuse me good sir, but please may you vacate the premises on the condition that I do not want you within such a perimeter of me'."

Ahsoka laughed at me just as another droid walked out from a prison cell. I pulled Ahsoka behind me and before the droid could even register what had happened, he'd hit the wall at a high velocity followed by my fist hitting his chest at an even higher one.

"My point proven." Ahsoka said with a smile, while still gently massaging her hand. She walked up to me and poked my helmet before continuing her walk through the prison block. Nothing much happened until Ahsoka heard something.

"Quiet." Ahsoka said as she stopped and put her hand in the air. I did as she said and listened. "Do you hear that?" Ahsoka asked.

"No but I trust that you do." I replied.