Chapter 55: Reconciliation

Start from the beginning

I opened my mouth to respond, but couldn't think of anything before everyone in the room started agreeing and saying nice things. They all gathered around me, but my anxiety didn't act up.

Uraraka started shaking me and yelling that I should've talked to her, which is pretty fair. Mineta then asked a question.

" Since you were with the League of Villains, did you meet Toga? "

Sighing, I nodded. " Regrettably, yes. "

" What did she do? What was she wearing? What- " There was then a high pitched squealing where Mineta was, as he was a few feet in the air with Sato wedgieing him, giving me a thumbs up.

I chuckled, " All she did was make me feel uncomfortable. Thankfully she lost interest in me and left me alone. "

" A better question would be where is their hideout? " Iida asked tactically.

" I'm... Not sure I should say. They know where we live, and if any of them get away, they will one hundred percent sneak in here and kill someone. Even if we catch them, it's not worth it. I've seen them breaking into places, they're professionals. " I replied.

Bakugou, wanting vengeance, tried to coerce me to spill the beans. " Don't be a damn nerd, just tell us where it is! We gotta stomp them into the ground like the insects they are! "

" Not happening. I won't put anyone here at risk. And besides, if I ever have to fight them, I already know I can win. I took out Dabi pretty easily, and the others don't really have much they can do against me. Except for the guy in spandex, not sure what he can do... " I affirmed.

" Twice? He can create clones of things and people, but only two clones. He's a very dangerous villain, considering he can triple the League's threat in an instant. " Mr Aizawa informed me.

I scratched my chin, " It would be good to have him on our side really. We'd never have to worry about villains again! Oh, and I think we may be able to save Shigaraki! "

Everyone's chatter suddenly stopped as they stated at me again, shocked by what I just said.

" I... Uhm... He told me his life story. It sucked a lot. He wants to be a hero but the world kept telling him no. He's just... Misguided. I think if I had some time to talk to him I could help him! " I explained.

" Some people can't be reasoned with, no matter how hard you try. I absolutely do not want to see you near him. " Mr Aizawa firmly said.

" But... "

" No buts. "

I was a little frustrated, but I was definitely not in a position to argue right now. Distinct chatter resumed, I partook in none of the conversations though so have no idea what anyone was discussing. Tsu then pulled me aside.

" What was Toga doing that made you uncomfortable? " She asked, since she's had dealings with her before.

" She really wanted my blood... "

" Anything else? "

" Uh... No, nothing really. She killed some people but that was nothing to do with me. "

She stared at me vaguely for a moment before she looked mildly uncomfortable and awkward.

" Is something wrong? " I asked.

" It's just... A little difficult. I... I think I need a little fresh air. " She said before suddenly departing to go outside.

I wasn't sure exactly what she was on about, but I gave her a few moments before following her outside. It was a lot less crowded, I was able to hear myself think at last.