Chapter 9

"Well well well, look who finally decided to show up," that voice, that voice.

"Shit! Violet! Get in the car!!" Austin screamed as he started shooting at the person and he person started shooting back. This guy, this is Dave, how did he know I lived here? Dave is the guy that tortured me at the lake.

"9-1-1, we have a shooting in 325 dogwood street, please hurry!" I said through the phone as i got up in a ball, hoping for all of this to end, soon the police came and stopped the shooting, claiming that they already had the other people that worked with Dave.

"We have been looking for this guy for ages, thank you, you deserve a reward." This police woman said.

"How long is he in prison?" I asked with anxiousness.

"A very long time, honey. Don't worry," she said with a smile and patted my shoulder.

I didn't want people to notice me so I went inside the house and packed my things, I wanted to be left alone, now I kind of miss being away.

"Maddie, what are you doing?" Austin asked me entering my room.

I grabbed my phone charger, my laptop, my laptop charger, and my iPad, and I got all of my clothes and my make up.

"Aust, please take me to Bradley Mental Health Institution," I begged him.

"Why?" He asked me as closed my bag and went out to the living room, austin following in tow.

"I need some time away, I don't think I'm ready to face everybody," I told him.

"Okay, but promise me one thing," he started.

"What is it?" I asked nicely.

"We will keep in touch and when you're ready to come back, I'll get you out of there okay?" He told me and I gave him a weak smile.

"Okay," I said as I opened the passengers seat and sat down.

Austin drove me all the way to Bradley and he said I was falling back on my 'pill addiction'. Austin is a very good liar.

"Okay miss, you've came prepared, I see," she told me as we walked down a hall and into a room.

"This will be your dorm," she said as I laid down my stuff on the side of the bed and looked at my dorm.

It has faded white walls, and the Windows had bars outside, my bed was very small, and it had a desk next to it with a lamp, it also had a bookshelf, and I thank the gods for this.

"Thank you," I said as I sat down and watched Austin enter the dorm.

"Be good, I love you," he said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too," I said with a weary smile.

((Hello guys! How is everybody? I told you guys if be updating more through my winter break, did you guess who the guy was? No? It was soo obvious. I hoped you guys liked this small chapter ily. Please vote, and comment and share, ly,))