Chapter 10:

Bradley was pretty decent. And my nurse was hot. It was a boy and his name was Ian. He had hazel eyes, and he had dimples. Like can you ask for anything else?

There was a sudden knock on my door, snapping me out of my daydream.

"May, I come in?" It was Ian.

"Sure," I said and sat down on my bed.

"How are you?" He asked me as he laid my tray of food on the desk.

"Better," I told him.

"No urges to overdose?" He asked me and I was suddenly shocked, but then I remember i was here for rehab.

"Nope. Not a single one," I said getting my tray of food that had a hamburger, an apple juice, and some chopped fruits.

"How are you?" Ian asked me once again sitting down next to me.

"I just told you, I'm good," I said putting a slice of orange in my mouth and smiled at him.

"No, but I mean, like how do you feel here, I bet you miss your home?" He asked me.

My home. I do miss my home. I miss my mother, I miss my dad, my siblings, Violet, everybody. I miss the school, everything.

"You miss it, don't you?" He asked me, with concern.

"Yes, but I'm here for the best," I said biting my hamburger.

"Well I gotta go, be good kiddo," he told me as he stood up and left for the door.

I continued eating and there was another knock on my door.

"What happened Ian?" I opened the door only to realize it wasn't Ian, it was a boy with golden hair and green eyes.

"Can I speak to you?" He came in, not even waiting for an answer.

"Sure," I said closing the door behind me.

"Lucky, you get hamburgers." He inspected my tray of food.

"What do you get?" I asked him sitting on my bed.

"Steak," he said and I gagged at that, steak everyday. Gross.

"How'd you get here?" He asked me and I was shocked.

"Huh?" I asked him.

"I know you're not here because of mental problems," he said.

"I'm here for rehab." I told him and sipped on my apple juice.

"Lies, lies, lies." He said and I looked at him with a weird look on my face.

"Do I know you?" I suddenly snapped at him.

"Kyle," he said stretching out his hand so I can shake it.

"Madison, but you can call me Maddie," i shook his hand.

"Oh you're that girl," he said.

"What girl?" I mocked his tone.

"We don't get rehab patients very often, so you're the head of Bradley gossip." He said and took a seat next to me.

"Oh," was all I managed to say.

"Maddie," Ian appeared on my door and I looked up.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"Treatment," he said and I sort of kicked Kyle out of my room.

"Sorry, you have to leave," I gave him an apologetic smile.

"It's okay, I'll see you around," he got up and left for the door.

"What was that about?" Ian asked me as he took my tray in his hand and I followed him out of my room, locking it behind me. I asked Ian to give me a spare key to my room, because I had my phone and laptop and iPad here, and I couldn't afford loosing them.

"He said he wanted to talk to me," I said.

"Oh, be careful, that guys nothing but trouble." He told me and smiled.

"I'll try." Lately, it seems like all I attract is trouble. I'm like a trouble magnet.

*_|>]**~>~+\^|€]

The treatment session finished and I went back to my dorm.

There was a note on my door that read 'be careful, Ian's not one to trust -kyle'

Well then.

I ignored it and decided to go to sleep.

((Hey guys!! How are you? Good? Great! I hope you all had an amazing 2k14. So, what do you think about this chapter *wiggles eyebrows* isn't Kyle a Hottie? How bout Ian? Yes I know they are. I deleted the Character list because I was not quite satisfied with my character choice. So yeah. Suggestions? Please Vote, Comment, and Share with your friends! Ily✌️💕))