Chapter Tres.

Hi everybody! Okay, I know my last two chapters have been rreeeeeaaaallllyyyyy short, but I'm really caught up with school. I need to get my grades up, and since it's the weekend, I'll make it up with a very long(hopefully if I don't get sleepy) chapter. It will reveal a lot. And thanks for reading I love you all!!

Chapter 3:

Marie skipped to Omar, and hugged him. You could totally tell that she was flirting with him.

"Look, she's helping me out! Oh my gosh! Yaay!!" Maddie clapped up and down, as she noticed Mary and Omar looking at her.

"Yea whatever you say." I agreed because as a friend, you should always stick through thick and thin, but Mary wasn't a friend.

"Is there something you need to say to me, Violet Langdon?" Maddie asked me, her short temper kicking in.

"No, I'm just saying, she's helping you really good." I responded.

"Quit being sarcastic you little bitch!" okay she was over reacting.

"Shut up you kiss ass!" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Shut up you idiotic little dumb piece of shit." She was following me to the football fields.

"Okay, look, you little whore. I don't know what is up with your fucking mind, but shut the fuck up before I punch you in the face just like I did to Kevin when he cheated on you.okay? Kay!" I turned around while I reached the first step of the bleachers, climbing up to the top.

"Well don't you always have to be right ms.know-it-all?! She's helping me with Omar! Why don't you believe that? Maybe you like him? Maybe that's why you don't want to talk to him? Okay, this is my first chance of being happy with someone and you being the little conceited bitch you are, is not helping me.!"

"You're so full of yourself!" I said. She was getting on my last nerve. We were on the top bleachers, on the football field, and we were arguing about Her so called bestfriend Mary.

****

"Well maybe you're the one who likes him, violet! That's why you don't want Mary to talk to him, because you want him for yourself! Madison said.

And then it happened. She hit the line. I pushed her off. I knew I killed her.

🐠🐠🐠🐠

Madison's POV:

I fell down the bleachers. Hard. It hurt really bad. But still, I managed to get up after realizing that violet left me there.

So much for being my best friend. I thought.

I got up from the floor and checked my self for any injuries. My head was bleeding, so I decided to go to the nursery.

I was stumbling and no one was there to help me. I fell down a couple of times but I had to get up and get help. But then I realized something.

I wasn't at school anymore.

Where was I?

There was a lot of trees and hills and a lot of grass.

Weird, how did I get here?

Did I sleep walk all the way over here?

Then I started remembering something

**

"Oh my gosh. This girl is so heavy." Some unknown voice said.

I looked around to see a sign that said You are now entering Lake...