Chapter 8

Madison's POV:

Today is the day. The day we leave. The family is already informed about our little escape.
There will be two more guys outside so that we won't escape, and the plan is that I wear this really tight short skirt, and since when I arrived here I had my natural straight hair, I will curl it and put some make up hoping I'm unrecognizable. The guys and the family will get out through the back door while I flirt with the guys pretending I'm lost. Then I hit them in the head and run for my life. I hope this works.
"Madison, are you-" Austin said but cut himself off abruptly.
"Damn, hottie gimme your number," Austin said as he winked at me. Lols.
"Sure. 9-1-1. Call me" I said winking back and blowing a kiss in his direction.
"Let's go," he said as we went through the back door and I went straight to the hill I'd come from in the beginning.

"Sorry miss, this is private residency," a guy with the name 'Nathan' said.
"I'm lost," I simply said trying to force tears out of my eyes.
"We can't do anything about that," gosh why is he so hard.
I got closer to him and said in a very sexy voice, "you wouldn't want me getting attacked by someone in these woods, now, would you?"
He stiffened his body and said, "uh n-no, ma'am,"
"Then please help me," I said starting to cry.
"Come here ma'am." He said guiding me inside the house. As soon as I got i grabbed a flower vase and smashed it on his face.
"Ow what the-" he said as I got the gun and hesitantly shot him on the leg.
Oh my god, what have I done.
You killed him, idiot.
No I shot him on the leg,
But he's dead.
Whatever he deserved it. He tried rape me when I came here.
True true.
The other guy came and I shot him in the leg also, running for my life.
"Violet hurry lets go!" Austin said as I got in the car and he left without even waiting.
It took us a while to get home and when I finally saw the sign I saw that said, 'you are now entering Lake Faith'.
"So, do you guys have a home, Ma'am?" Austin asked the lady with the kids, while I was braiding the little girls hair.
"Ye-yes" the lady said, a bit nervous.
"Do you want me to take you there?" Austin asked looking at the lady from the rear view mirror.
"Please," the lady begged.
"Where to?"
I tunes them out after that. Where was I gonna go? What are people gonna say? Have they found out who took me? I was missing for a month, will
People remember me? Suddenly a tear went down my cheek snapping me out of my thoughts. I quickly wiped it away and continued to braid the little girl's hair.
"This- this is the house," the lady stuttered.
"Do you need anything else?" Alex asked them as Austin parked in front of a Red house.
"Thank you so much," the lady said "it really means a lot to me," the lady said to Austin and Alex.
"Here," Austin said handing her a couple of 100 bucks in hand. Woah, what do I get? Okay jk.
"No I can't take it," the lady said pushing the money away.
"It's the least I can do, I tortured you for three months. Please take it," Austin said handing her the money again and this time she took it.
"Our phone numbers are their, if you need anything call us." Austin said.
"Thank you so much," the lady started crying.
They left for the house and we waited until they entered.
They turn around once they reach the door, and waved goodbye, we waved again and Austin made a u-turn and headed a different way from where his house was.
"Uhm, Austin where are we going?" I asked, scared.
"Police station," Austin said.
"Why?"
"Because when they get back they'll notice were gone and they'll get us sooner or later, and they can't do that if they're behind a cell." Austin said
"Oh," was all I managed to say as I laid my head on the window, slowly falling asleep.
"Maddie, wake up," Austin said.
"Hmnh?" I muttered in my sleep.
"We're here," he said. And I noticed we were at my house.
"But I thought we were gonna go to the police station?" I said, but it came out as a question.
"Already did," Austin said and opened the door to get out of the car. I opened mine and followed him back.
"Are you ready," he asked and I slightly nodded.
I opened the door, there was a person sitting on the couch. I turned on the light and noticed who it was. No. No no no no no.
"Well well well, look who finally decided to show up," said the person.

||\|\~\.
MUAHAHAHAH Ik so evil(x but a cliffhanger won't hurt anyone, right? Well except me. Ily guys and merry Christmas to everybody who celebrates it, here's my Christmas gift to yall, an update and some more soon (: ❤️💕✌️