Chapter 13:

"Kyle, Uhm, hi?" I said but it came out like a question.

"Whatever he told you, is a lie," was he eavesdropping?

"Where you eavesdropping?" I thought out loud.

"No, but I over heard a few things." He said.

"How long were you there?" I asked him.

"Enough time to know that he's a lying piece of shit." He pointed at Ian.

"You're the lying piece of shit here!" Ian stood up and glared at him.

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!" I yelled, and both of them stared at me like "what the hell is wrong with her" and then they exchanged looks, and then they started laughing.

Wait what, I thought they hated each other? What am I missing here?

"Uhm hello, am I missing something here?" I asked them.

"We got you so good!" They both said in between laughs. They then proceeded to highfiving each other and bro hugging.

Now I'm totally lost. What the heck.

I just got out of my room, and walked around the asylum , or Atleast that's what I call it.

I was happily minding my own business when I bumped into a girl on accident.

"I'm sorry," I said but the girl just kept walking. Rude much.

"Madison!" It was Ian. What does he want. I turned around, and he was catching up with Kyle on tow.

_________________________

Violets P.O.V.

It's been almost two months since maddie 'disappeared'. Austin's been acting kinda weird, and well, I'm still managing.

Right now, I'm writing an English essay that my English teacher let me do for homework, due to all the Madison disappearing situation.

There was a shooting near her house some days ago, I wonder if it was at her house.

Austin probably has a glimpse to that, but every time I ask him, he pushes me away.

I've also tried to ask his parents if they know, but they also ignore that. I miss maddie, her parents are still on the search, and well, I really hope I hadn't pushed her off the edge.

It's almost the Girls ask Guys dance and I'm not looking forward to it, but my mom sure is. I don't know who to invite though.

Rebecca keeps trying to make me smile, but without Madison here, I don't feel the "light" in me.

My grades have been going down bad. The only A I have is on math, the rest are B's and D's.

Without thinking i started dialing maddie's number, pressing the * thingy so that my caller ID doesn't show, if she's not dead, she should be somewhere.

1 ring. 2 rings. 3 rin-

"Hello?" A voice on the other end said.

Omg, it sounds just like maddie, could it be her. I was so shocked I couldn't talk.

((HI GUYS! A little bit of a cliffhanger there(: ily all! Omg!! Almost the 400 reads! AAAAAAAAH! Thank you thank you thank you SOOO much! I love you all!!!! If we can get this book to 400 reads, I won't do cliffhangers on my next 3 chapters? What do you think? Also, if I don't get sad, I'll make them long, I am so excited it also has 19 votes! Thank you guys so much!!! I love you all! Thanks for reading this! Please Vote, Comment, and Share with your friends! Ily 😘😘😘❤️❤️))