You Are Lisa Simpson

Lisa told her friends and family after she got home. They were all ecstatic, especially her family. Lisa visited them the next day.

"Oh, Lisa." Marge said embracing her daughter. "I'm so happy for you. You and Nelson are going to be so happy."

"Yeah. My little girl is finally getting married. You know, the day you moved out made me cry. When I walk you down the aisle to your new life I'll cry again." Homer said.

"Awww, dad." Lisa hugged her father. Bart came up and nudged Lisa on the shoulder.

"So, sis. I'm going to be your best man, right?"

"Of course you will. And Maggie will be my maid of honor." Lisa looked to her younger sister who smiled at her. Bart was now 30 and married to Sherri. They had no kids yet but were happy. Maggie, being only 21 was still single. The first thing to do was plan for the wedding. This included going dress shopping with Marge. They went to a shop to look for one. After looking for a while they found the perfect one. It was white and had a gray chest area. The shoulder strap went around the back and made a "v shape on the front. The hip area had some pink flowers around it. It also includes some pink earrings, a tiara, long gloves, and a veil with a pink bow on the back. The two ladies were satisfied with the dress. The family sent out cards notifying people of the wedding. Lisa talked to her friends about the wedding.

"Lisa!" Her best friend Janey said. "You look so beautiful." Lisa was modeling in her dress in front of her friends. They all clapped for her and laughed. Lisa should sense some slight jealousy from the twins. They were cis girls and they didn't look as good in their wedding dresses. Lisa was the last of her friends to wed. Sherri was happy to be Bart's husband despite that he still acted like a kid at times. Terri was now married to Lewis; Bart's friend. Allison married that Winston fellow and Samantha was married to Milhouse, bless her soul.

"Thanks, Janey. You're not upset, I choose Maggie to be my maid of honor and not you, right?" Janey shook her head.

"Of course not. She's your sister and sisters first. I understand." Lisa gave a respectful nod to her best friend.

"The most amazing thing is Tim Lovejoy will be the priest. He and Helen felt bad for the way they treated me so he wants to be the one to unite Nelson and me."

"Since we're all married you're going to have to toss the bouquet to some other girls." Allison said.

"True. I hope Maggie does though."

Finally, the day arrived.

"I can't believe you're getting married today. My little girl is all grown up." Marge said.

"I'll always be your little girl, mom. No matter how big I get." Lisa was holding her dress. "I think i'm ready. I have my old necklace, my new dress, and this brooch I borrowed from Nelson's mom. Some things are missing though. Something...blue." Marge thought it over and then took a pair of scissors and cut a bit of her hair. She gave it to Lisa. "Thank you, mom." She gave her a quick hug and went to change. She put everything on and put the blue hair under the brooch. After getting ready Bart walked in.

"Wow, Lise. You look great. Looking at you makes me wish I married a trans girl. I did date one once."

"You never dated a trans girl." Lisa raised an eyebrow.

"Of course I did. Back in college." Lisa wasn't buying it. "I thought it was but it was actually a drag queen."

After Bart left Maggie came in to talk.

"Lisa, you look so beautiful. I can only hope I look as good as you do when I get married."

"You will, trust me."