First Mother-Daughter Day

Homer returned that night telling Marge he planned to talk to the owner of Lard Lad tomorrow. She didn't listen too much as her mind was still on Lisa. Was her baby really transgender? She wondered if she was a bad mother for not noticing, or did she not notice on purpose? She dreamed of Luke growing up to be a handsome gentleman with a good job, a wonderful wife, and some kids. Knowing her middle child didn't want to be that was a little crushing. She didn't want to say goodbye to her baby boy. The very same boy she gave birth to, cradled to sleep, fed, gave baths, and played with. They were now all just memories. Now that she thought about it Lisa was always on the girly side. The only male friend she knew that Lisa had was Ralph and maybe Milhouse. She did suppose that having her as a daughter could be fun. They could go to the salon together, teach her to do makeup, and give advice on dating boys. It also occurred to her that Lisa would one day have to get her first bra. Seeing her son grow into her daughter would be different to say the least. She just didn't know how Homer would take it, or his father. What about her mother or Patty and Selma? It was going to be a tough road ahead for the whole family, but Lisa the most. But she needed it. If being Lisa is what it took for her kid to be happy so let it be. Things would never be the same for the Simpsons tomorrow.

Lisa lay her in bed deep in thought. Was today all a dream; it was just too good to be true. She pinched herself to see if she was...nope, it really happened. She had really told her mom everything. Maybe it was all a dream; a dream came true. She looked out the window and at the stars over Springfield. She always loved how it looked especially when out on a warm summer's night. She couldn't get her mind off tomorrow; what if someone saw her? School would be much different soon though Marge suggested going to a therapist first before attending school as a girl. She knew some students would make fun of her but there was no way out of that. Despite this she was still excited and couldn't wait; soon she would have her own dresses to wear. With this Lisa closed her eyes knowing she'll be sleeping peacefully. She didn't have to pray tonight as her prayers were answered. 

The next day Homer went to Lard Lad to talk to the owner. With any luck this would soon be his own. "Okay." Homer said to himself as he drove to the shop. "I got my resume, my criminal record, and my I love donuts t-shirt. The shirt is sure to show them I love donuts" Homer thought himself as a genius. He went into the parking lot and then inside. He saw a cashier working and walked up to her. "Yes, I'm looking for Mr...Groening." Homer said as he looked at a paper. 

"Oh, you're that guy who wants to guy this place, right? I'll go get him for you." She left as Homer waited for the two to come back. A few moments later she returned with a man. He looked a little like Al Jean. 

"You must be Homer Simpson. Nice to meet you." He offered his hand which Homer took. They shook hands and Homer wouldn't fight his urge to ask.

"So is it mine now?" At first Mr. Groening looked confused until he got the idea. 

"Haha. On no, Homer. We've got much to discuss as first. I'll show you around the factory, tell you what you'll need to do, and in due time we'll do some paperwork. It will be a while before it's yours." Homer groaned at this but accepted it. 

"Fine. So what's first then." Homer tried to keep his interest. 

"Well let's show you around. Come, I'll show you how the donuts are made." Homer's eyes lit up at this. They went into the back and Homer looked like a kid in a candy store, or even himself in a candy store. There were pipes with chocolate and glaze coming out, big pots filled with frosting, and sprinkles coming out of vents on some donuts. Homer drooled at this.

"It's like Heaven but without Flanders." Homer murmured. He wasn't going to back out now. Homer wouldn't stop himself though as he leapt forward and put his month on a tube with chocolate coming out and sucked it. Workers watched in awe as Homer continued this. "So good." Homer's cheeks kept filling up until he swallowed and repeated. Mr. Groening now his and ran up to him.