Stroke Of Midnight

As Lisa entered high school there were a few new things in her life. This included choosing a career, seeing people come and go, and dating. She would date a few boys over the next few years such as Ralph and Milhouse. Milhouse was the one she spent the most time with. While he did buck up he was still Milhouse nonetheless. She might as well have been dating no one. When she was 15 Milhouse was hoping to lose his virginity with her....hahahaha
.
"Come on, Lisa. A lot of guys have lost their virginity and I haven't yet."

"Maybe you should lose it to a woman you know you truly love." Lisa told him."

"But I love you."

"I think you just have a crush one me, Milhouse."

"No! I love you. You're the prettiest girl in the whole school."

"I'm flattered you think that, Milhouse but you should wait for who you want to make love too."

"I don't see why you're so reluctant. It's not like you can get pregnant." Lisa went and slapped him for that. "I deserved that." Milhouse said.

The same year the family finally told Maggie the truth about Lisa. She was confused at first but they showed her old pictures and videos of her. She seemed to understand and told Lisa they were still always sisters.

By the time Lisa was 18 Milhouse was dating another girl; Samantha of all people. Surprisingly they were a good match. With high school almost done she had to make plans for college. Harward was her first choice. As the end of the year there was one thing many of the students, especially female students were talking about, and that was prom. Lisa would be lying if she said she didn't care, though she did still try to hide it. There was one question and that was who would she go with? Milhouse was already taken. Lisa was shocked to find out the most popular girl in school Alex was going with Ralph. She supposedly had a crush on him for a long while. Lisa didn't know many of the boys in school. She also figured most of them wouldn't want to go to prom with a trans girl. She figured she would go alone and still have a good time. Or maybe it would be best not to go at all. Being the only girl without a date would be embarrassing. While Lisa was at home studying she got an unexpected visit. Nelson was at the door. He was wearing a red shirt, black jacket, sunglasses, and bluejeans. He took off the glasses and looked at Lisa.

"Sup, Lisa."

"Hi, Nelson. Bart's upstairs if you need him." She was about to go back to her work when Nelson spoke up.

"Actually, I'm here for you." Lisa looked back at him.

"Really? What is it?"

"Just wanna talk. We don't get too much these days."

"I know. You're always so busy at the auto shop and I'm busy studying so I can go to Harvard. Sometimes I miss the old days of Elementary school when it was you, me, Bart, and Milhouse." Nelson nodded and crossed his arms leaning on the wall.

"Yeah. I remember that time we helped you from Jimbo, Dolph, and Kearney." Lisa smiled.

"It's both my worst and favorite memory. I had just transitioned not long before that and was a target at school for a lot of kids. They were by far the worst though. After the attack I was thinking it wasn't worth being happy and a girl and thought I might as well be a miserable boy again. But my mom told me not to give up. Whatever anyone tells me I'm still a girl and I would need to prove it to them. If I just gave up then they would have beaten me. I'll never be able to thank you enough for that day. Thank you.'

"No problem."

"What happened to them anyway? Jimbo, Doplh, Kearney?"

"I think Kearney is trying to get a job at Springfield Elementary. He wants to be a principal. Doplh just got a job as a cab driver, and Jimbo is going to college to become an attorney." Lisa nodded. She wondered if they had changed or not and if they did would she forgive them. She wasn't sure. She did at least hope they got their careers. Nelson spoke up again. "I'm guessing your prom is coming up, huh. Who are you going with?"