{Chapter 3: Spitballs & Cigarettes}

Chapter Three: Spitballs & Cigarettes

I walk into my science class. Which is Ecology. I sat down near the door. And I open my book and begin reading.

My teacher, Mr. Rollins. Has kind of been depressed this past week. So he hands out some worksheets and we turn it in after class.

After I received my worksheet, I quickly did it then I got back to reading my book. The Fault in our Stars. By John Green.

As I was reading about Hazel being like a grenade, a spitball landed on the page.

Then another. I look over to see that those low life football jocks are throwing it everywhere.
I rolled my eyes at them. Then continued to read.

"Oh Ms. Morgan, can you please give this to the front office for me?" I closed my book and nodded. I put my book in my backpack.

And swung it over my shoulder. Then went up to his desk. With my assignment.

"Okay sir." I said taking his package. He gave me a smile. I then placed my worksheet on the front table and walked out.

After I walked down the stairs that were outside, I walked to a building and before I went inside, I saw Kasden smoking a cigarette next to the grey stoned trash can.

It isn't actually stones, it had a stone design. You know what I mean.
He blew out some smoke and he smirked at me.

"You know, your going to get lung cancer. And then you'll die." I said eyeing that cigarette.

"Well then I don't give a damn if I get lung cancer. Nobody wants me anyways." He said then threw the cigarette to the ground and stomped on it with his black leather boot.

And walked away. What's his problem? I shook it off and went inside. Then down the hall and into the front office. I went up to the front desk.

"Hey um I have a package from Mr. Rollins." I said putting the black package down.

"Ah yes thank you deary." The lady with light brown hair like mine said. I nodded then walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom! I'm home!" I shouted as I went into the kitchen. And I saw a pink note on the fridge.

Dear Arielle,
Your father and I decided to go to Disney world for our anniversary. Your brothers agreed to look after you, I know you turn 18 this coming up November. But still. There could be a rapist on the loose somewhere. But anyways be good.
XOXO~ Mom

I smiled at the XOXO part. My mom and I spent most of our summer watching and finishing Gossip Girl. Chuck & Blair all the way.

I threw the paper away. And grabbed a small bag of Spicy Nacho Cheese Doritios.

Then walked in the living room and watched Keeping up With The Kardashians.

What? I have to keep up with their annoying life style. Why can't I be pretty like Kendall Jenner?

I want to name my daughter after her. *sighs*. Dean walks in and sits next to me. He reached for a chip and I smacked his hand away.

I don't like sharing my food. He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"So, how was school?" He asked. I sat indian style then shrugged.

"Good. Although it contained spitballs & cigarettes. The football jocks were throwing spitballs at people in my Science class. And I ran into some obnoxious bad boy while going to the office." Dean gasped.

"Hey! I was one of those football jocks!!" I punched him in the shoulder. And rolled my eyes.

"Your high school days are long gone buddy boy." I said. We then just sat there in silence as we watched the TV show.

"You know Kim has a nice ass." Dean said. I rolled eyes. Then pretended I was throwing up.

"Ew, you could've kept that to yourself or said that to Kevin?" He sighed. And ran his hand through his longish dark brown hair.