{Chapter 6: The Pizza Boy}

Chapter Six: The Pizza Boy

The doorbell rings as I'm in the living room on the dark brown soft loveseat.

Listening to My Immortal by Evanescence. On my iPhone.

"Arielle get your fat ass to the door and get the pizza." Kevin said as him and Dean were watching football.

Kevin handed me a twenty. I then ran to the door.

Once I opened it, I had a shock expression.

Not him!!!! Kasden Smith!!!! The school's bad boy is delivering my pizza!!! Okay keep calm Arielle Jayde Morgan.

"Okay that will be $18.25." He said getting the pizza out of the pizza holder thing.

He smirked at me. Then checked out my body. His eyes were mainly on my boobs. But why is he checking me out so much? Then it hit me like that baseball did in 2nd Grade.

OMG!!! I'm wearing my light purple pajama shorts with white unicorns on it. And a white tank top that show major cleavage!!! What do I do?!? So I cleared my throat.

"Urm.... Thank you... Uh... Here's your money." I said handing it to him. Ugh way to go Arielle! Stupid stupid stupid. Okay just chill.

We swapped he then shook his head. And smirked at me. While brushing his pitch black hair. Then grinned at me and said.

"Cute pajamas by the way." Damn that voice. Then I heard footsteps. I mentally cursed myself.

"Hey guys, um is this a friend of yours Arielle?" Dean asked looking at him then at me.

"Um, yeah he goes to my school." I say casually. Dean nodded then grabbed the pizza from me.

"Well, nice meeting you. But my LITTLE sister and I have to go. Thanks for the pizza." I rolled my eyes and Kasden nodded then left.

"Really? You didn't have to that!" I said poking his chest. He rolled his eyes. Then shut the door.

"Just looking out for you sis." He said putting the pizza box down on the coffee table.

I opened it and took out a pepperoni pizza slice. After what happened with Carson and I, Dean has been very protective of me.

Which I am thankful for. We then continued to watch a movie. Kasden works for Pizza Hut? Since when? I've never seen him before?

"Kiddos we're home!!! And we bought gifts for all three of you." My dad said as my lovely parents made their way to the living room.

They tossed me a bag and I opened it and almost cried. Alright I cried then screamed.

My parents got me a Stitch pillow pet!!! Like how can you not be excited about a pillow pet?

Dean got a Black Disney sweat jacket. Oooh I'm so wearing that. Hehe he won't know.

And Kevin got a dark blue Disney T-shirt. Eh it doesn't look too bad? But I'd go with wearing Dean's.

My parents had some pizza too and we all were sitting and laughing.

Like those old times when my brothers were in high school. Man I miss having my brothers around.

It gets lonely here.

My parents are always travelling. And I'm just here.

I begged them for a puppy, but my dad is allergic! How the hell can you be allergic to a dog!?!?! Breathe Arielle breathe.

Later on that night, everyone was asleep. I was in my room on my tumblr.

Then, I heard my phone buzz. I looked at the I. D. And it was a number.

It was a text message. Hmmm. I opened it.
Unknown:
Hey, it's Kasden. I saved your number to my phone. You look really beautiful you know

Ugh! That's right! Kevin used my phone to call them..... Thank you Kevin....
Me:
Um thank you! Hey u know I'm saving your number under Pizza Boy?
Pizza Boy:
Alright babe. Call me whatever you want;)
Me:
Okayy and I'm sorry about my brother...
Pizza Boy:
Oh it's fine. I'm kind of that way with my younger sister too. He just doesn't want you to get hurt from guys like me.
Me:
Uh yeah..... Hey what did you mean? When you said nobody cares about me?
Pizza Boy:
Umm, I'll tell you that later. And by the way, you were wearing cute pajamas
Me:
OMG!!! Don't speak of it!!! I have a reputation to keep!!
Pizza Boy:
Haha! Alright baby doll. Your secret is safe with me. But only two conditions
Me:
Okay what's the first?
Pizza Boy:
1st, don't talk to a person named Ryder okay?

What the hell? How can I not talk to someone I haven't seen before? Who names their kid Ryder anyways?
Me:
Okay? Who's this Ryder guy?
Pizza Boy:
He's going to start school Monday he's with my group
Me:
Ohhk so what's the last one?
Pizza Boy:
2nd, I get to take you out on a date next Friday