{Chapter 13: A Day with Dean}

Chapter Thirteen: A day with Dean

"Arielle! Wake up!! We're going out some where!!" He said shaking me nonstop.

"Ugh, where are we going?" I asked. Sitting up. Dean was grinning at me. Uh oh.

"To build a bear!!!" He squealed sounded like a little girl. I groaned into my pillow.

"I'm too old for that!! And by the way I still have my build a bear thank you very much." It's a tan bunny wearing a light pink tutu. And pink ballet shoes on it's feet.

Her name is Nina. From my favorite actress Nina Dobrev.

"Calm the hell down. It's just sarcasm. And I'm actually taking you to Universal Studios." He said smirking at me.

I shot up with wide eyes. I haven't been since last year on winter break. I then hugged him.

"Oh my gosh!!! When are we leaving?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"At two. And it's twelve right now." I gasped. I've been asleep for that long? Damn I need to stop sleeping in.

"Oh and if you don't come with me, you're not getting any Five Guys." Curse him.

I instantly got out of bed. Then after he left, I quickly made a dash to take a shower.

After my shower, I threw on my matching black bra and underwear. Then put on Hollister jeans, a light pink holter top. And black flip flops. I straightened my hair.

I took one last look at myself then smiled. And grabbed my phone. Dean was already downstairs waiting for me.

"I'm ready!! " I yelled. He shook his head and laughed at my burst of energy.

Once we got in his comaro, he drove away from the driveway.

We decided to go to Five Guys afterwards. Because we'll throw up on the rides.

Although I refused. I still had to go along with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ughh my feet are killing me. We got in the house, and I took off my flip flops. And sat on the couch.

Dean sat next to me and laughed. Meanie.

"Well that's what happens when you wear flip flops." He said. I crossed my arms and stuck my tongue out.

"You know you really need to stop acting like a jerk every once in a while." I said. He placed his hand on his heart and gasped.

"Now what amazing hot brother would I be if I don't pick on my little sister?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. We then watched TV. That Kardashian show was on. Urgh can Dean stop checking out Kim?

"Dean, she's not going to notice you staring at her ass." I said sighing. Looking at my post. I already got so many likes on my instagram picture of us.

I had some random guy with his wife take the picture.

"So? That doesn't mean I won't stop looking at it." He said shrugging. I crossed my leg.

I sometimes wonder what the hell goes through his mind.

I then got up and went into the kitchen and made a chicken sandwich. Well two.

What? I can't have just one. It's too damn good.

I walked out, and sat back down with my plate. Next to Dean.

"Thanks sis." His fat ass snatched one of them from me. I punched him repeatedly.

"YOU JERK!!! MAKE YOUR OWN!!! YOUR SUCH A MEANIE!!" I screamed. He rolled his eyes. Then continued to devour my baby.

I mumbled and started to eat my only sandwich left.

"Oh come on, it's just a sandwich." He said while eating it.

I sighed. We then continued to watch some more TV.