{Chapter 9: The Party}

Chapter Nine: The Party

"No way in hell are you going to this party Arielle!" My dad said crossing his arms across his chest.

My brothers nodded their heads in agreement.

"Please!! You didn't give a damn for when Kevin and Dean went their high school year." I said in a grumpy tone. My dad just shook his head.

"They can handle themselves. Your my little girl." He said. Then walked up the stairs.

"Hey sis, remember what happened at the last party you went to?" Dean said looking seriously at me.

I sighed. He gotta bring that up? I hate Carson so much. I hope he gets hurt on his final Lacrosse season!

"Yeah I do, this one isn't like that one." Lie. Dean raised an eyebrow. And scoffed.

Damn! So close! He knows. Ugh why does Dean gotta be like this?

"Now, go upstairs Arielle. Tomorrow is a busy day." My mom said looking at me through her black and gold square glasses.

Oh right! I have my ballet rehearsal! OMG OMG. It's for my recital whichis two weeks away!!

"Ugh okay!" I stomped my feet upstairs. Farrah is going to be there and so is Tessa.

I decide to call Tessa. She answered on the third ring.

"Hey! What's up?" She asked. I can tell she was getting ready.

"My parents and brother won't let me go. Because of what happened last time with Carson, and I have ballet tomorrow." I said.

"Urgh that's it!!! Sneak out your window and I'll be there in like 5 minutes." She lives in the street next to me.

"Okay." I hanged up. And threw my phone on my bed. And put on some light denim hollister shorts. With a grey tank top and white cardigan. I then put on white flip flops.

I put my hair in a side French braid. The grabbed my phone. I then heard a couple of rocks getting thrown at my window one at a time.

I opened it up, and found Tessa and Kasden down there looking up at me. Kasden had a huge grin on his face. And Tessa was giggling.

"Come on Arielle! Get your ass down here now." Tessa said crossing her arms.

"Okay okay." There was a white ladder with pink flowers on it next to my window.

I got out and started to climb down it. Before I could make it down, I tripped and started to fall but I felt arms catching me.

"I got you." Kasden said. I blushed he then put me on the ground. I smiled at him.

And we all got in Tessa's black Range Rover.

"I can see you got your car back." I said getting in the passengers door. She smirked.

"Of course! I Aced that Ecology test which made my grade go up to an 87. After my dad saw that, he gave me my car keys back!!!" She squealed.

I can hear Kasden chuckle behind me.

"So Tessa you gonna flirt tonight?" I asked her as she was starting to drive. She blushed.

"Maybeee. I mean I am single now." She said.

She had a boyfriend named Nicholas. He's a sophomore in college. He was a virgin and so was she until they met each other.

"So, you guys finally broke up huh? Why?" She shrugged.

And stopped once we were at a red light.

"We were both busy. He plays baseball at FSU and I'm here doing dance. We hardly communicated after summer. So." She said.

The light was green, so she started to drive.

We pulled into a huge house. Tessa turned off her engine.

"Okay, I hate alcohol so no need to worry about me drinking and driving you guys home." She said. Then walked inside.

Kasden wrapped his arm around my waist.

Once we both got inside, we made our way to a corner, and he had his back to the wall. And I had my back to him.

Before we did anything, I heard a growl escape from him. As he turned me around and pulled me into his arms.

And before you know it.

I look to see Farrah making out with him.

With Ryder! I mean she isn't a virgin either, but idk who she lost it to. Why is she with him? Farrah spots us, and tries to pull away from him.

"Ryderrr. I have to see my friendd." She said. He had his arm around her waist.

"Fine, I'm coming with you, and we will continue this." He said sternly. She nodded. Then they both came up to us.

"Hey guyss. Um, he took me here. I didn't know he was a new student." She said.

He then scooted her to where her back was touching his front. He started kissing her neck.

"How do you know each other?" I asked her. Ryder was rubbing her stomach.

"Oh he took my virginity away a week before school started. And we dated." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night, I went home not drunk. I didn't even have one drink. And neither did Kasden or Tessa. But she did find a boyfriend.

Lars. He's a Baseball player. I don't get her with baseball players. I shook my head.

I quietly walked in. And locked my front door and then went in my bedroom and changed into my dark red plaid pajama shorts and a black V-neck.

Then crawled into bed. And turned off my lamp and went to sleep. I just don't get it. Ryder & Farrah?