{Chapter 37: Welcome Baby Carter}

Chapter Thirty~Seven: Welcome Baby Carter

We were all waiting in the waiting room, for Farrah and Ryder's son to be born.

"IT HURTS!!! NO!!!" I heard Farrah scream.

She was crying too. I heard Ryder trying to comfort her.

"Shhh, breathe Farrah. Breathe." I heard him.

Kasden kissed my hand that he was holding and smiled at me.
I smiled back at him.

"I hope she's okay." I said looking down frowning.

It kills me to know that my best friend is in extreme pain. And I can't do a single thing about it.

"She'll be okay, after Carter is out, she will feel relief." Kasden said kissing my knuckles.

He's too damn perfect sometimes, and then there's me.

I just don't get how he knows about these things. But oh well, he's hot so he's a keeper.

We then heard a baby cry. Kasden smiled at me and we kissed each other.

Tessa jumped in her seat with an eager expression.

Pshhh, silly girl at least I'm the godmother.

"He's..... Perfect babe." I heard Ryder say.

I can tell he's trying not to cry. Then eager Tessa stood up.

"I wanna see him already!" Tessa said desperately.

Well, hot damn someone didn't have her daily morning Starbucks.

"Hey, do you guys want to meet Carter?" Ryder asked walking out of the room.

He's not wearing leather this time. But a light blue man nurse outfit looking thing.

"Hell yeah! We do!!" Tessa shouted in relief.

Then dragged Nicholas by the wrist with her into the room.

And then there were three.
Ryder smiled at us, then we followed him hand and hand into the hospital room.

"He's so adorable Farrah!" Tessa screeched.

Farrah smiled at her while giving baby Carter a gentle loving kiss. And scooting over to make room for Ryder to sit down.

July 21st. At 12:30 p.m. Carter Aiden Fowl was born.

And he as cute as a button. All I have to say is.

Welcome Baby Carter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey loser!! Missed me?" I asked Dean while fluttering my eyelashes.

He just continued to eat his beautiful hot wings.

That fat ass bastard won't share any with me?

"Yeah sure, Carter looks cute. He'll probably end up just like his father though." Dean said with his hot wings in his mouth.

Ew, who talks with their mouth full? People don't have manners if they do. As my mom says.

My mom walks in and she smirks at me. Then twirls around and stops in front of Dean and I.

She goes all ballerina on us if something is up. And it's something exciting.

"What is it mom?" I asked while raising an eyebrow.

I tried to reach for a wing, but my meanie greedy brother smacked it away.

I kissed it then gave him a death glare while cradling it close to my chest.

"Yeah mom, what's happening?" Dean asked wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

My mom then took the last wing. Dean and I stared wide eyed at her. And our faces were pale. With our mouths hanging open.

She. Ate. The. Last. One.

She closed her eyes and ate it. Then when she finished, she wiped her lips with a napkin from the stack of napkins in front of Dean.

But he was just too damn lazy and obnoxious to use one.

"Your Aunt Delaney lives in New York, and she said that she has an extra house. Well it's a penthouse, that you and Kasden can live in until you guys get part time jobs there. And it's only twenty minutes from Julliard." My mom said.

Her tone of voice was saying she's happy. But deep inside, she wishes her daughter didn't have to leave and grow up so soon.

I will miss everyone, but I can't wait to see them during the breaks. Tessa and I planned everything out.

We had to do something while we were sitting in that waiting room for goodness knows how long.

I just hope, that Farrah and Ryder would stay faithful to each other for the sake of Carter.

That baby is too precious to have to deal with stupid useless stuff when it's older.

I just can't believe that we started out not knowing or giving a shit about the future but here it is, this is our future.

And it's beginning right now.