{Chapter 36: Fourth of July Party}

Chapter Thirty~Six: Fourth of July Party

"Now remember, just call me if you can't handle it, and I'll pick you up okay?" Dean asked while I was putting my light purple duffel bag in the back of Kasden's trunk.

Kasden was in the drivers seat waiting for me to get in.

"Yeah alright Dean. And don't get too drunk." I said while closing the trunk door.

Dean pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"I won't. Love you little sis." He said pulling away.

And opened the door for me. I got in and he closed it for me.

After he left, Kasden pulled out of the driveway.

We all are going to Tessa's beach house for the Fourth of July party. It will just be me, Kasden, Tessa, Nicholas, and a couple of college guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Tess where's the bathroom?" I asked my drunken best friend.

Nicholas was all over her. And she had a red solo cup in her hand. While he had one in his.

How cliché. I only had one drink. And I'll probably have my second one.

"Ummm, uh uh it's behind my wardrobe!!" She giggled.

Nicholas laughed and started sucking on her neck.

Ew, if they full out have sex in this damn living room, I'm leaving. Where the hell is Kasden?

Who knew that ten hours later, we would all be drinking because of a holiday.

"Nevermind, I'll find it myself." I sighed.

Tessa and Nicholas was making out. Not caring that both of their drinks are making one giant waterfall together.

After finding the bathroom and doing my business, I walked out and found my boyfriend next to the beer having one of his own.

I ran up to him, and grabbed a bottle and opened it, then started to drink. Kasden was smirking at me.

"How much have you drank sexy?" He asked while licking his lips.

Is he horny? I think to myself as I opened the bottle to have my third drink.

Well, we have been dating for almost ten months. Let's take our relationship to the next level.

"Three, how about you?" I asked rolling my tongue.

He smirked and pulled me close to him.

"Five four." He whispered huskily against my neck.

Which caused me to shiver. I then took his bottle from his hand and put it down next to him.

I then grabbed his hand, and I made him follow me upstairs. I opened the door to his bedroom.

And we both went inside and I locked the door.

"Kasden. Look at me. I love you Kasden. So damn much." I said walking up to him.

He then put his finger up and opened his duffel bag, and grabbed a Trojan condom.

"Are you ready?" He asked me while unbuckling his belt.

He then threw that somewhere into the room.

Then walked up to me, and removed my top. I closed my eyes.

Of course I'm ready, I've been ready. Thank goodness we both became sober right when we walked in here. I want to loose my virginity to a sober guy, not a drunk guy.

"It will hurt though." I said opening them and looking down.

He grabbed both of my hands and held onto them.

"I know. I promise that I will go gentle on you." He said while kissing my jawline.

Damn him and how much he's making my hormones go on overdrive.

"Okay, I love you Kasden." I said looking up at him.

He wasted no time, and crashed his lips on mine.

"I love Arielle Jayde Morgan." He said before laying me down on his bed.

And crashing his lips back onto mine in a passionate manner.

"Make me yours Kasden." I said while he removed my shorts.

He was only wearing my dog tag necklace that I gave him.

Then continued to kiss me again. This is one interesting Fourth of July Party.

"It will only hurt for a little bit okay?" He asked panting.

I was playing with his dog tag. Then looked up at him.

"I trust you." I said clearing my throat. And looking into his eyes.

He nodded then slipped on the condom and then hovered over me to where his dog tag was on my neck.

I was clinging onto it.

Bracing myself for the pain that's about to come.