{Chapter 39: Kasden's Surprise}

Chapter Thirty~Nine: Kasden's Surprise

"Ughh!! Kasden are we there yet? My feet hurt." I whimpered through a purple bandana that was covering my eyes.

He said that he has something planned for me and that I can't look until he tells me to.

"We're almost there babe." He said while grabbing my arm and leading me.
We got out of his car for what felt like hours ago. I can tell we're in the woods because I could feel the grass through my flip flops.

"Okay babe, now I'm going to take off the blind fold slowly." I heard him whisper from behind me.

I shivered when his breath was fanning my neck. It... I don't know turns me on?

I heard him chuckle at the effect has giving me right now.

"Okay." I said softly. I'm really nervous and excited. I don't know any words at the moment to combine them.

He took the bandana off and I still had my eyes closed tightly.

"Babe, you know you can open your eyes right?" Kasden asked trying not to laugh.

I sighed and opened my eyes. I looked down and my mouth hanged open. No he didn't.......

In front of me there was a white blanket and a black picnic basket sitting there. With a lit up candle on each corner of the blanket.

Also, a couple of daisies in a glass vase next to the basket. While there were two light blue plates laid out. Ready to be used.

"Kasden.... You don't have to do this.... Wow..." I was speechless for the first time in my life.

What on earth have I done to deserve such a gentleman like this hot guy next to me?

He's just an amazing boyfriend. I'm so blessed to be living with him in New York.

"You're welcome beautiful. Now tonight's special is spaghetti and meatballs." He said while gesturing me to the blanket.

We both sat down and he opened the basket, and took out a smaller basket that held breadsticks.

Then took out a container that had spaghetti in it.

He then took out napkins and two forks and knives. He then handed me one of each.

And then kissed my nose. Which I looked up at him after and he was blushing.

Is bad boy Kasden Smith blushing? Awwh that's cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your the best boyfriend ever you know?" I said while wiping my mouth with my napkin.

We just finished our spaghetti and breadsticks.

He then looked lost in thought then turned his head to me and gave me a smile that melts my heart.

"I have a surprise for you. Come on stand up." He said standing up then helped me up.

We walked a little bit farther from the picnic.

He then kissed me. And pulled away smiling at me. Then reached down and grabbed his bag, and took out a small leather box.

Uh oh, um....... I'm too young right now. Isn't he going a bit too fast on this?

"Before you jump to conclusions. I'm not proposing to you." He said smiling at me.

"But listen to me." Then he got down on one knee. "Arielle Jayde Morgan.... I'm in love with you. Every time you breathe you make my heart melt like a popsicle on a hot sunny day. And you are the sun to me." He then opened the box. It showed a beautiful ring.

"I want to give you this ring to show you that I promise you that I will always be loyal and a trustworthy boyfriend. I can't imagine loving any other girl just like I love you. I will always stick around you. No matter if I annoy the hell out of you. I'll still be there. No matter what. I love you." He said catching his breath for a second then looked up at me.

He had love in his eyes. Then kissed my hand.

I was crying so hard right now. This can't be happening to me right now. This is a dream.

"I-I accept your promise Kasden. I do. I really do." I said wiping my tears away.

He then stood up and placed the ring on my right hand. And kissed it.
Then pulled me into a tight hug. To where I belong. In his arms with my head against his chest. Listening to his heart beating like crazy right now.

"I love you Arielle." He said while kissing the top of my head.

I was hiccuping. Ugh great. My obnoxious hiccups ruined this amazing moment ladies and gentlemen.

"I love you too Kasden. So damn much." I mumbled into his hot muscular chest.

I then kissed his chest, which made him shiver and I smiled to myself at that.

Kasden's surprise was sure a surprise it made my love for him go up to 110% now.