{Chapter 28: Valentine's Day Surprise}

Chapter Twenty~Eight: Valentine's Day Surprise

I wake up to my phone buzzing. I then looked at it and saw a message from Kasden.

This caught my immediate attention. I then grabbed it from my side table and laid on my back.

I clicked on the message.
Pizza Boy:
Happy Valentine's Day beautiful! I can't wait to give you your gift at school!
Me:
Happy Valentine's Day to you too handsome!!! I can't wait to give you yours either!!!!
Pizza Boy:
Haha okay babe;) drive safe and I'll see you soon!
Me:
Okayyyy loveee youuu❤️
Pizza Boy:
Love you more😍
I smiled like a complete idiot. Glad Dean didn't see me smile like this.

Because then he would make fun of me.
And that's the last thing I need to ruin this almost perfect day.

I look over at Kasden's present in pink wrapping paper that's on my computer desk.

I can't wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was leaning against my locker waiting for Kasden.

Tessa came up to me with a giant puppy dog stuffed animal and a bouquet of dark red roses.

"Omg Lars is so damn amazing!!! I only got him three packs of Sour Patch Kids and a card." She said sadly and putting the do on the floor.

I smiled at her. She sighed and then looked at Kasden's gift.

"I hope he likes it." I said looking at it. Then hugging it close to me.

I got him a cookie cake that says Be Mine Kasden. That's why it's a circular present and then a card that plays our song I won't give up.

"Hey beautiful." I heard Kasden say walking up to me.

We then swapped presents. He was waiting for me to open mine.

"Babe, let's open them on a count of three. Okay?" I asked.

I hate when I have to open first. I mean that's really sweet.

But I'm scared that my present will be crappy compared to his.

Mine was in a big box, so I of course had to put it on the ground. And open it from there.

"Okay. 1." He said biting his lip. Awh he's nervous

"2." I said squatting to open my big present.

"3." We both said in unison. That just sounds good.

I opened mine and it was a giant white teddy bear. And only a teddy bear. It's really cute.

Kasden smirked at me when he opened his. And then he opened his card.

"Kasden, thank you for not only being my boyfriend but also my best friend. I love you to infinity and beyond. XOXO Arielle." He said then smiled and put the card back in the dark red envelope.

Then he pushed me gentley against my locker.

And we made out. After we pulled apart, he threw our garabage away. Then went back to me.

He had a confused expression on his face when he was looking at the bear. What? Did I get it dirty? OMG I'm a horrible girlfriend!!!

"Urm, I'm sorry!!!!! I was trying not to get it dirty!!" I said panicking.

He kissed my lips then pulled away and grabbed a piece of cookie cake. I knew he would like it.

"Baby doll, there's another present. Here's a riddle. What is the bear wearing?" He asked with his mouth full.

I was so lost so I was looking at the bear carefully. The only thing on it is a light pink bow around it's neck.
Then I noticed an infinity bracelet on it's wrist.

"Kasden, you didn't." I said with my mouth hanging open.

I was gentley removing it then looked at it on the palm of my hand.

"Oh I did. Hanna helped me pick it out because I have no damn clue what kind to get you." He said rubbing his neck as if he was embarrassed.

That's just too damn cute. I just want to kiss that neck. Whoa. Hormones check Arielle.

"We'll it's beautiful thank you Kasden I love it." I said smiling at him.

When then hugged and I put the bear in my locker on top of Kasden's cookie cake and his card is in there.

I decided to wear the bracelet during school today.

This is so far the best Valentine's Day ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to wear my outfit I wore to school at the restaurant. But Kasden will pick me up at six.

And I can't wait.

When I got in the living room, I saw my brother Kevin with his girlfriend Heidi. They've been dating around the time Kasden and I have been.

I gave Heidi a hug and then my brother. She's such a nice person. I am blessed my brother chose the right girl. Better than his ex.

We later were at the restaurant. I was against it. But my brother said he has a Valentine's Day Surprise for Heidi so Kasden took all of us.

When we got there, I was sitting next to Kasden at the end though and Kevin was across from me.

He looked really nervous. And he's never nervous. Never.

"Heidi, I love you. I love you so damn much. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want you to be the mother of my children. I want to grow old with you...... And from your father's blessing...." He got up. And took out a small black leather box.

And got on one knee. We drew an audience I'll tell you that.

Heidi was getting watery eyes.

"Heidi Rebecca Donelson. Will you be my wife?" He asked.

Heidi just burst into tears. Then stood up and nodded.

"Y-yes!!! Y-yes!!!! Y-yes!!! I-I'll be your wife!!!! Yes!!!!" She shouted.

Kevin stood up and put the ring on her left hand.

Everyone in the restaurant clapped for them.

This was definitely a Valentine's Day Surprise.

And a great one at that.