{Chapter 12: Ballet Recital}

Chapter Twelve: Ballet Recital

"Breathe Arielle. You got this in the bag." My mom said backstage with me. I nodded.

"Yeah, okay I got this." I said trying to find a way to breathe normally. Kasden gave me a side hug.

"You will do great! I'll be here waiting for you afterwards." He said kissing my cheek.

"Okay we now have Arielle Morgan performing Runaway Princess." I took a deep breath and walked out on that stage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You were amazing babe!" Kasden said giving me a hug. I smiled at him. Then Kevin came up to me and hugged me.

"Good job sis!" He said. I smiled at him. We all then left and I told Kasden I'll text him later.

He gave me a quick kiss, then left. I followed my parents out. With my brothers talking to each other.

We got in my mom's car. I sat in the middle of my brothers. While my mom was in the drivers seat. And my dad was in the passengers seat.

"Okay guys, now it's Kevin's last day here until he goes back. So, what do you guys want to eat?" My dad asked us turning around in his seat.

"Um, how about some Taco Bell." Kevin said. Or course. He's in love with that shit.

My mom started to drive to one, we then pulled into a drive thru.

After we got our food, we drove home. And got inside our house. I took my nacho cheese Doritios taco upstairs with me to my bedroom.

I sat down on my computer chair. And began to devour that shit. As I was in the middle of eating it, my mom walks in.

"Sweetie put down your taco and listen to me. I have news." She said making herself comfortable on my bed.

"Okay what? " I asked irritated. I never leave my bae alone.

"Well, scouts from NYU saw you. And they're talking about an audition for you." Awh why not Julliard?

"That's cool. When is it?" I asked. She sighed.

"We get notified by mail. And they start auditions in the winter time. That's when I did my audition." She said shrugging.

"Well, I hope we got notified." I said. Then started to eat my baby. My mom rolled her eyes.

"Yeah let's hope." She then got up and left. Bye life giver.

"Alone at last." I said. Then continued to eat. Then I finished. Awh. I mad a pout.

I threw my trash away. And went on tumblr on my computer. I haven't known how long I've been on. Kevin walks in.

He put his bags on the floor. I stood up and ran into his arms. He kissed my forehead.

"Be a good girl. Okay? And I'll see you for thanksgiving." He had his arms around my waist.

"I will. I'll miss you Kevin." I said with my face in his chest. He chuckled.

"I'll miss you too. And your delicious Oreo Cakesters." I pulled away. And gasped. THAT DAMN IDIOT WAS THE ONE THAT ATE MY LAST DAMN OREO CAKESTER?

"What?!? Why that was baby!!" I said. I slapped his chest. And he rolled his eyes.

"I'll get you some more when I come and visit again." He said sighing. I grinned.

"You. Better. Pretty boy." I said poking his chest. He laughed then picked up his bag.

"Be good." He said pointing his finger at me. I rolled my eyes then sat back down on my computer chair.

Later on, Dean walks in. And sits on my bed.

"Hey sis, so guess it's just us two right now." He said brushing his hair with his hand.

"Yeah guess so big bro." I said. It feels kind of empty in my house now. Like it feels different now.

I yawned. And Dean tucked me in bed. And kissed my cheek.
"Good night Arielle." I smiled. And yawned again.
"Good night Dean." I then instantly fell asleep.