_________

"Where are we going?" asked Jade.

"Wait you'll see," Sean replied.

Jade's mind worked thinking where his boyfriends were taking him. It sounded really fishy but after a while he let it go. It was futile, even if he wanted to, he couldn't guess.
They drove for fifteen more minutes or so and the car stopped.

What Jade saw was a beautiful house. The design was cozy yet modern. It looked like a home and not just a house.

"Do you like it?" Met asked.

"It's beautiful, but what is this? I really hope you didn't buy me a house because I'm not moving out of yours. I'm not living where you guys aren't," said Jade.

"Ours," Met corrected. "And no, you're not moving out of our home and certainly not without us."

"This is for Nana," said Sean.

Jade didn't know what to feel, he should have felt a little anger but all he felt was relief, and where he should have felt bad, he felt happy somehow."Oh," he said.

"What's wrong?" Sean asked at the same time Met spoke, "You don't like it."

"No," said Jade. "This is great. I just... I've always wanted to do this for Nana one day. It's what has always made me work... ahh never mind."

"Shit," said Sean.

"God, this is embarrassing," Met said. One hand rubbing his neck.

"And uh," Jade continued. "I'm not mad, thank you."

Jade kissed them. "I'm really happy, my face is just taking long to catch up."

"You promise?"

"I promise. Let's show Nana, I've got a feeling she is going to love it," replied Jade.

___________

"Here's the last box," Met said as he extended it towards Jade.

They showed Nana her new surprise house. Jade was right, she had loved it. And now a week later, they were helping her move in. And they decided they'd be sleeping over for the first few days.

Before Jade could hold the box, Met moved it sideways and he grabbed air instead.

"Oopsies!" Met held the box up, out of Jade's reach then turned around, causing Jade to turn till he was the one backed up against the car.

Met put the box on top of the car, caging Jade in between his arms.

He leaned in. "Kiss me first."

God why did he have to make everything that came out of his mouth so sexy?

"Hmm? You want me to kiss you huh?" Jade was already turning the tables.

Jade kissed him and he was the one rendered speechless.

"Do you want another?" he asked.

Met could just nod.

"Give me the box first."

Met handed the box in what seemed like half a second.

"Tonight," Jade whispered in his ear before walking into the house. Leaving Met to stare after him.

__________

"Who's that sexy hunk?" Nana asked.

The older man walked out of his door and walked towards his car. For an old man, he really was hot.

"Your neighbor," said Met.

"Hi there!" Nana shouted and got his attention.

He gave a curt wave, and proceeded to open his car door. He seemed to be in a hurry.

"Mi casa mi casa!" Nana shouted after him.

"It's mi casa es su casa. And he's actually Italian," said Sean.

"Then I wouldn't mind if he'd teach me," replied Nana. "I'll give him a week."

"Please Nana, with your looks and charm, he'll be begging on his knees by tomorrow," replied Sean.

"Oh God you two! Let's get ready for movie night," said Jade.

They went to settle after a while.

"And no smooching!" Nana said then muttered. "No need to remind me I'm not getting any."

"Nana!" Jade shouted.

"What? With the way you guys keep looking at each other, you have to be doing it like rabbits."

Jade groaned and Sean howled with laughter.

"Where have you been all my life Nana?"