6| All Or Nothing

The sounds were now clear as day as Met came to learn that the door to the bedroom had been left open.

Classic Jade.

Met's eyes quickly peeked in to find Jade, and find him he did. In the throes of passion, Jade had thrown his head back and closed his eyes, his dark hair bouncing with the efforts of their fucking. Why did he have to be so goddamned hot?

Met ogled his lean muscles which looked more defined as his nearly sweaty body caused his skin to glisten. It hadn't been that long but he already missed having that body under him.

He wasn't going to stand there and watch because one, that would be very creepy and two, he'd get a boner and lose his common sense in a jiffy.

Not that he wasn't struggling already, as it was.

Met just walked in and made his presence known as he finally got a full look on the other man.
Blond, flushed skin, clearly out of this world as Jade rode his dick.
I mean, who wouldn't be, he thought.

If he stood up, Met was sure he'd be a few inches shorter than Jade and that made him a little giant compared to him. He was really buff though, he'd give him that.

Met suddenly didn't want to watch.

"Jade," he said, never taking his eyes off the addressed, screw whoever the heck the other guy was.

The blond guy's eyes flew open at once, very shocked and fairly not happy that they were being interrupted.

Jade on the other hand, opened his eyes slowly, like he knew Met would be there and say his name at that exact moment. Like he was expecting it.
Glazed hazel eyes met his own before Jade smiled or smirked, Met wasn't sure. He just knew it was too inviting and he tried to get his thoughts in order.

Jade didn't even stop riding Blondie's dick when he answered, "What Met? Like what you see?" he asked in all senses of the word erotic.

Unbelievable! Just so...
Met had never seen anyone like Jade, someone so comfortable in their own skin it was almost ludicrous.
Even his fucker seemed taken aback.

"No, I don't—" Met started but was stopped halfway as he got distracted by dark skin and hazel eyes the exact same shade as Jade's, invading the space in the room.

Sean stood coolly and whispered Jade's name. His deep voice sounded so needy, and so sexy. He had Jade's attention, he had blondie's attention, fuck he had Met's attention too. He was so—

Met didn't dare finish whatever or wherever his thoughts were going. Coming back to his senses, he stiffened at the sight of Sean, then his hands automatically balled into fists, his mind going places that weren't convenient at the moment.
His presence seemed to have the exact same effect on Sean and in no time, they were staring daggers at each other.

Only Jade's exasperated voice brought them back to the present. "Jesus Christ I'm not running a brothel here for crying out loud!"

Met could relate with the look on the other guy as Jade got off him, he didn't look like he was taking the loss nicely. In fact, he looked sour at it.

"We need to talk," Met said.

_______________

As always, it didn't come as a surprise to Jade, he knew this would happen sooner or later.

He watched them expectantly, waiting for elaboration when the devil tempted Vin to speak. He was the blond guy with whom Jade was having a heated moment not so long ago.

"If you don't mind, we were kinda in the middle of something here," he said.

Met and Sean both snapped their heads towards him at the same time. They looked irritated as fuck.

"Go find somewhere else to stick that little dick of yours, seeing as your services are no longer required here. Clearly," opening his hands wide, a very irritated Sean said.

His dick wasn't little however, Sean did not find a liking to this man.

Vin was about to snap back when he stood and glanced at Met. Met only raised an eyebrow and looked down on him. He looked very menacing with his arms crossed and muscles straining his shirt at the arms.
He frowned, like he was looking at gum stuck at the bottom of his shoe.

Vin was across the room from them but the way they pinned him with their looks made it seem like they were towering over him and it had him looking as timid as a mouse.

What they seemed to embody were two alpha males, guarding their territory. And Vin didn't even look the part of a threat, he looked more like prey.

Only Jade was there to put him out of his misery. "Vin, leave right now," he motioned to the door, finally breaking the tension in the room.

A very reluctant Vin sent pleading eyes Jade's way as if to say this is so unfair but unwillingly stomped out when jade narrowed his eyes. Leaving the three men alone in the room.

"We need to talk," Sean said, unaware he was just repeating what Met had said.

"We've already established that now what do you want?" Jade was pulling on his clothes when he said this.

"I want you," Sean said, then added, "for a start."

For a second Jade's heart beat twice as fast, then he reminded himself that all the men he fucked with obviously did and it wasn't just the way Sean had said it. He calmed and brushed it off when he realized it was nothing new. Of course he wanted him.

Before Met could say anything, Jade spoke.

"For a start?" Jade almost rolled his eyes. "So demanding aren't you? Here's the deal, the other day was fun, so I'm not having one of you without the other, so it's either both of you or none of you. Save whatever pity stories or history between you two, I'm not interested, I'm only here to play and if that doesn't sit well with either of you then I guess we're done here," Jade gave them time to think about what he said.

"If we make this fast I might still find Vin pissing his pants by the staircase, I'm guessing he'd be happy to see me," he didn't need to explain who Vin was and this was of course untrue, he didn't run after people.
It seemed to do the trick though.

After moments of saying nothing, it seemed like a battle of wills before Met sighed. It sounded like compliance. Good.

"Fine, if that's what it takes," Met clarified.

Sean didn't seem too thrilled about it but eventually nodded.

"Can we..." Met started.

"Fuck?" Jade suggested.

Met nodded. "You sound so bossy right now and it's been long—"

"And today will be no different," Jade's voice was final before he went to pick a piece of clothing off the floor, sculpting and accentuating his tight ass.

He could have sworn he heard Sean gasp.

He turned around then. "Oh?" he said as he cocked one eyebrow.

As he walked away, Jade grabbed a handful of his ass, "Go jerk off to this if you like, because you're not getting it tonight."

__________________________________

Do you like this chapter?

Thank you for reading it anyway❤️