5| Futility

Jade stood motionless in the shower as he let the rivulets of warm water cascade down his body.

He couldn't stop thinking about whatever the hell just happened. What are the odds they knew each other? It took a lot to surprise Jade and this was just a little exception. He got over it in no time.

All he'd wanted to know was their reactions when they first saw each other. To see if their chemistry would intensify.

He found it fascinatingly stupid when people got attached to themselves. So far, people weren't worth it. And they never really cared, it was the biggest waste of time.

To see anger on both men's faces was something Jade had never experienced before. Met always had that intense gaze which seemed to come naturally, to anyone it would be extremely intimidating, but Jade loved that he could reduce it to nothing without lifting a single finger.

Sean's eyes were always filled with mirth, almost like he never took anything too seriously. But something about him always screamed a warning to be careful around him. And Jade loved that he turned that warning around with no effort.

Both men radiated power with every move they made, until Jade brought them to their knees. He reveled in the knowledge.

If Jade had a list of superpowers, one of them would be reading people. He knew exactly what they would do and that entirely consisted of their coming back. Maybe he was being cocky but people seemed to think he was irresistible. His bed never lacked fuck toys for his satisfaction, he wouldn't admit to something as corny as calling it release. He'd just call it as was, sex was control to him and that meant everything to him.

He only hoped they wouldn't expect something as stupid as choosing between them. Them together climbed different heights of pleasure, and he was either having that or never seeing them again.
It would be a pity if he didn't see them again but he truly didn't care whichever happened.

Moving on was how he was forced to live his life and it became the norm.

The only way they'd get what they wanted, was if they could resist him.
That of course, was impossible.

______________

Sean stared at the floating art in his office. He enjoyed several idiosyncrasies as president of his company and space was something he really liked. Unless it was Jade, then he didn't want to know what space was.

And now that the day was wasting, Sean found that his heart wasn't in it. It was exactly half a week since he'd last seen Jade and it was starting to bother him. He had so many urges lately and all of them had Jade written all over.
So he figured if he got laid, it would be okay.

He decided he was going to take his mind off Met because it was affecting the way he functioned recently. He released the fists he hadn't realized he was holding and adjusted his tie. Just fucking great.

After a short while, Sean decided he wasn't doing this. He was going out tonight. He was going to fuck a lucky guy through the mattress and then he'd be back to his usual self.
He just didn't understand after all had been said and done, why he was driving towards Jade's apartment.

_______________

"Martini on the rocks," Met said to the bartender and tried his best to avoid the not so subtle flirtatious hints he was being given.

This was going to be an extremely long night. For one, he couldn't seem to find a suitable hook up. Quite frankly, nothing compared to fucking Jade. So much that his pants tightened even as he thought about it.

He couldn't figure out why his mind always pivoted to his direction. It wasn't like they were in a relationship or anything. He drained the contents of his glass and asked for another. Whatever look was on his face stopped the bartender flirting with him.

Their arrangement was the simplest thing ever. As long as he was obedient, he'd see Jade whenever he wanted to hook up and that was perfect for him, even including the fact that he wasn't allowed to stay the night, ever.

On the rare occasion that he took Jade home, Jade never stayed either. No matter how much he'd worn him out, Jade would always and always leave.

And then a thought popped into his head and he realized he knew nothing about Jade, absolutely nothing. It was weird because he'd known him for a while now and even though Jade gave nothing away, he should have been able to tell a few things. But he had nothing.
He let it go despite everything because that was exactly how it should be.

There were no feelings attached completely. It worked for everyone. He was guessed it was the same for Sean.

Thinking of Sean made him grip his glass tighter as he once again forced back the memories. Knowing that...
He made a decision then. He wouldn't let Sean have Jade. He couldn't always be taking everything. So before he could change his mind, Met headed for the exit.

________________

Good, Met thought as he noticed lights were on, Jade was somewhere in there. He didn't want to think of what he was supposed to do if he wasn't.

Quickly moving, he got closer to Jade's door and the sounds got louder. Met heard a voice that was practically dripping with sex despite how muffled it was due to the door acting as a barrier.

Met's blood quickened. Could Sean already have beaten him to the chase?

Met had never been jealous or cared about whoever Jade decided to fuck with but something about this felt wrong to him.

He still didn't care, but he was going in anyway. Even if it meant interrupting a climax. This shit, they had to get over with it.

Steady fingers turned the door knob.

_________________________________

Hey! Thanks for reading this❤️