10| Firsts

They were almost inseparable. the window and it's boy. Practically married and literally joined at the hip, Jade was looking out the window again.

He'd stand there sometimes for no reason at all, just looking out at a world oblivious to being watched.

It was at such times when random thoughts jumped into his brain.

Like how it would feel to fast forward  all this, how it'd be like, outsmarting all the other lawyers in court—not that he needed to imagine that to know—how it would feel like to have a proper conversation with Sean and Met...

And just like that he was away from the window, ridiculing himself for thinking such thoughts. It was always the downfall of humanity when people couldn't control the thoughts that filled their heads. He pushed it aside and tried to focus on something else.

He'd even schooled Sean on how that wasn't an option. He wasn't going to go back on his words. Infact, he wasn't interested.

He could think about sex another day, another night. Right now, he had to study.
He was patient, he could wait.

_______________________

"I wonder, what it would be like... to watch you two," the little devil said. "So tonight I want to watch you fuck each other. You can fuck me only after that."

He had not waited for tomorrow, nor had he acted like a patient person. He'd let his cock think for him and now here they were.

"I've never bottomed before and hell if it's going to be for him," Met said, throwing a dirty look towards Sean who quickly flipped him off.

It was always cute how they'd forget who really held the power.
Them thinking they had a choice was very amusing to Jade. Technically of course they did have a choice, but it wasn't in their favor.

"Fine then," Jade said, "Come here Sean, this hole is hungry for a nice big dick. You can leave if you want to Met." He was playing mind games and he knew it.

He beckoned with a sinful finger that disappeared between his lips.
Two different voices cussed at the same time.

He smiled and looked down, but it had nothing to do with shyness.
He looked up then, only to find that Met had flipped Sean over and was fucking his brains out in long, deep strokes.

Oh yes. He thought.
The sight of them together was oddly beautiful to Jade. So much that all he needed was a few tugs and it had him swelling nicely on his hand.

He watched as Met fucked with no mercy whatsoever, it was like he couldn't pick between wanting to get it over with and wanting to make it last longer.

And if Jade didn't know any better, he'd say Sean was actually enjoying it, contradictory to how he had reacted earlier.

No matter how much they seemed to hate each other, the chemistry between them was undeniable, but it wasn't Jade's place to intervene.

Soon Met was kneeling on the couch as Sean closed in behind him.

Dick at the ready, he bent briefly to grab the lube with his other hand and poured a generous amount onto Met's hole, inserting a finger and waiting for Met to calm down as he fought to accept him.

He took Met's moans as a sign to continue.
He inserted another finger and began to slowly scissor Met, loosening him for his dick.

He did it so slowly and calmly that Jade did not understand what was going on but he watched nonetheless.

It wasn't until he saw how slowly and carefully Sean entered Met that the truth dawned on him.

To Sean this wasn't about winning, it was about making Met's first time as comfortable as possible.

If he had turned around right then, he would have seen Jade's eyes go briefly wide with mild surprise. But just as it came, it left.

Sean actually cared. Whether he tried to hide it before didn't matter, because now he handled Met so gently, so intimately it didn't make sense.

Jade watched as lost in the moment, Sean briefly intertwined their fingers with Met, whispering sweet nothings to his ear as he moved in and out of him then as if he'd realized it, snatched his hand back.

It had lasted a while and then Sean was coming and slumping on the couch. Spent and quite still in shock.
Perspiration the evidence of his endeavors.

And then there was Met... for some reason Met was angry.
He approached Jade with a storm brewing in his eyes.

If he was in any sort of pain or discomfort he didn't show it. He turned Jade's back to him and made him bend as he quickly entered Jade with no warning.

Jade sucked in a breath from the impact. He groaned as Met got in deep with the first stroke. Jade was pushed vigorously forward with the force of the second stroke and the ones after that. Met's thrusts didn't slow down even as he rubbed his prostate. He rubbed it over and over till Jade's hand nearly latched onto Met's strong arm to steady him but he thought better of it and kept it on the floor.

Met's strokes became faster as Jade cussed out loud.

"What is it Met? You like pounding all your anger into me? You're angry because you got fucked tonight? That it was your first time?... Fuck!"

"Not quite," Met answered coolly, his fucking relentless.

He found Jade's prostate again and rubbed against it several times until Jade was a whimpering mess beneath him, they came at almost the same time.

Met then slowly leaned forward till his lips were at Jade's ears.

Still buried within Jade, he caused him to turn as he claimed Jade's mouth in a bruising kiss.

He would never have done such a thing if he hadn't earned it, if Jade hadn't said so, but Jade had in fact given him free rein. And he was going to take advantage of it.

He slid out slowly, but there was still no mistaking the anger in his voice just before he got up and walked away. When his mouth was still close to Jade's.

"I'm angry because I wanted you to be my first."

_________________________________

Thank you ❤️