21| That Time Of The Month

Met sat at Jade's kitchen table with papers before him, going through the agreements and signing where he was supposed to.
Of course he could have done this elsewhere, like his office for example, but Jade and Sean weren't there.

A merger. It was actually Jade's idea. After they'd told him everything, he'd just said it like it was obviously the best solution. And he was right. A merger would double their profits, increase their sales and create more job opportunities for many more people. It was a brilliant idea. And Jade was wonderful.

And now he tried to focus as Jade sat next to him and Sean was across from him.

"Go on eat it," Sean motioned to the banana he'd placed next to him. Which Met picked without a second thought.

He knew Sean was just worried about him skipping meals lately, but he had to do this, and do it perfectly. It was true he was skipping meals, but it wasn't intentional, he was just really focused on something else.
What he didn't know was Sean's hidden agenda.

He peeled the banana and put it to his mouth.
"Ohhhh yeaaahh, just like that," Sean said as he leaned further towards Met.

Met scowled and then groaned. "You will keep your horny self out of my thoughts Sean, I'm kinda busy."

"Is it that time of the month or are you especially grumpy today?" Sean asked.

"It's called being busy."

"Come on, blow some steam off, I bet you've been staying up all night too because of this," Sean said, a bit worried but still whining.

"I promised you didn't I?" he turned to  Jade. "Help me here baby."

"Oh I don't know, I do like the idea of you blowing off...what was it? Some steam?" Jade answered slyly.

Rounding up the table like that was the only cue he needed, Sean hoisted Jade up and placed him on the table.  "Let's show him baby."

"Take my shirt off," Jade said and Met sucked in a breath.
Sean slowly discarded the piece of clothing, claiming Jade's mouth as his own, in slow, sensual strokes.

Met was getting harder by the moment, he was sure it was their moaning arousing him but maybe the fact that he couldn't tear his eyes away was also helping a great deal.

They had their eyes closed as their lips pressed together, little sounds escaping them as they moved against each other slowly. Met had never seen a sight more beautiful.

"You guys need to stop," Met said through gritted teeth.

"Oh yeah?" Jade questioned, eyes filled desire. "Okay, right after you stop touching yourself."

Met could not stop. If anything he seemed to grope himself harder, there was something about being caught in the act by Jade that made his blood run hot.
And he was done.

Pushing all the paperwork aside he moved a little until was close enough to the pair, close enough to smack his hand across Sean's ass and squeeze.
Sean hissed and arched his back, head falling back onto Met's shoulders as his hands trapped Jade in the middle. He shuddered as Jade's hand snaked in and stroked his cock.

"Fuck," Sean breathed out.

"Fuck, is right, do you know how tight this ass is?" Met asked, voice dripping with lust. "I want it, please say I can have it Jade, please," he begged right before pulling the rest of the pants to his knees, revealing flawless chocolate skin.

"Is that what you want huh? Want daddy to fill that tight ass with his thick cock?" Jade asked Sean.

"Yeah, I want it so bad. Daddy wants to fill you up too, and stuff you till you're dripping with his come."

Jade seemed to go rigid at Sean's raw admission. But being Jade, he recovered almost immediately.

"We can make that happen, I want you in me, now."

In no time he was prepping Jade while Met ate him out before slipping a finger inside him, when it became too much he began to push back on the finger till another was slipped in. Next thing he knew, he was scissoring Jade at the same time Met was scissoring him.

Jade then guided his cock to his entrance and when he had swallowed him up inch by inch, he nodded at Met to do the same to Sean.

"Holy shit! This is unreal," Sean said as the sensations flooded through him, he felt so full. Anyone would, a dick inside him and his own inside another.

"You asked for it baby," Met said as he thrust hard into Sean's ass causing him to almost lose his balance as the force drove him deeper into Jade who moaned.

"Yeah... fuck me hard," Sean said to Met. Turned further on by his hard thrust.

Soon they were all moving. Met inside Sean and Sean inside Jade.

Sean bent to lick Jade's sensitive nipples and soon they were all coming.
Tremors racking through there bodies as they came down from the high of their release. Sean's lips on Jade's while Met's was on his neck.

They remained quiet apart from their struggles to catch their breaths.
When they began to pull on their clothes, Sean broke the silence.

"That was, a bit intense," he said. "It was amazing."

Met looked a bit worried and distracted, it didn't take long for all the attention to be on him.

"That's it. I can't take this anymore," Met said, pacing back and forth.

The other two didn't know how to answer, what the hell was going on? The worst part was that Met looked... well, weird. Was it the sex?

"Met baby, what is it? What's wrong?" Sean decided to ask.

"I just can't," he turned back to them. "I love you both so much, please move in with me. I don't think I could handle it well anymore, if we're-"

He stopped as he felt smaller hands thrown around his neck and he was pulled into a hug.
"You had us worried for a minute there," Jade said, dropping a quick kiss to his chin.

"Is that a yes?"

"Of course we'll move in with you, just don't scare us like that," Sean said right before joining in on the hug.
Met just rested in their embrace for a minute or two, it didn't matter. Time always flew when it was the three of them. And he didn't think he deserved any of it.

"I like this," Met spoke. "Feeling complete."