becoming the alpha.

I told her, I finally told her where we stand. I knew she was hurt but I didn't want her to wait for me, I want to live my own life how I see fit... and after what happened with my father I can do anything I want... I rule this turf and it's up to me to look after this pack we can't afford to have any weak wolves I won't have it.

No one had seen or heard anything from Reign in months... not Sarah, Dennis or Sam.

I liked having to be alpha but it did come at a risk. Ashleys father wanted us to get married and merge our two packs together. I haven't given him a answer yet but I'm sure as hell ain't letting him make up my mind. I haven't even asked her to marry me yet, what was he thinking.

New and bigger changes were going to happen I could feel it... I wanted things to change around here for the better. My sister is to get married in two weeks and soon her mate's pack and our pack will be binded through marriage...

We sat outside as usual having our pack bbq like we do every Sunday... I heard Sam talking with Sarah..

"How is she, have you heard anything yet?" Sam asked.

"I know she is doing fine.. Dennis ran into one of his friends, and their daughters mate comes from that pack in the area their staying in." She replied.

"So has she been staying with him."she asked.

"Yes, it seems they are living together.. that's what Dennis was told anyways." The old woman then looked at me with a worried look on her face.

What the fuck! Why is she still with that rogue? I thought she would have used her brains and moved back to her father, why is she still here.

"Mine" my inner wolfed growled.

why didn't she leave? My thoughts were cut off when my sister walked over.

"So.. my wedding is in a few weeks" she said as she sat down next to me.

"Yeah I know, I'm happy for you sis" I replied.

"And I want to be happy for you too" she looked me in the eyes. "You know she's still here right? And I know deep down inside you care for her" she carried on. "Don't let you're ego blind you from you're happiness.. because I've been watching you with Ashley and all I see is hurt, anger and pain.. that's not what love it ment to be" she said... why is she telling me this. What does she want me to do about it. "It's to late what's done is done" I replied back my stomach began to hurt, it felt like a huge knot was in my stomach.

"You don't have to lie to me, I'm you're sister. Please just try for me? If not for me at least for dad, he knew about everything and that was part of his dieing wish was that you'd be happy and with your true mate" she replied back to me.

My hands started to shake. I looked up at Ashley she sat there talking with a few other girls. "Just think about it please... oh and by the way I've invited her and her friend to the wedding so be nice" she stood and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

What the fuck, why would she do that. She not only invited Reign but that rogue aswell he better not show his face...