New Friends

thnx for reading :):):):):)

plz vote 

share

fan

comment... 

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Reign's P.O.V

We started walking to town....

I stayed on my side if the road, i glimpsed over at him a few times, he caught me looking and put a big grin on his face "so Reign, what are you doing out here all by yourself, at this time of night are you from the next town?" He kept staring at me, i just nodded and kept walking trying to ignore him.

"ok then are you a run away" he smirked "no" i hissed "please i just want to get there it's been a long night im tired and i want to go home" It was an awkward silence for 5 minutes.

As we walked i could feel the breeze run down the back of my neck i shivered. His shirt wasn't warm enough. How long is it gonna take to get there, i kept thinking to myself he would glance over and quickly snap his head back as soon as i looked at him. God he must be thinking what a bitch!.

"sorry, i didn't mean to be rude, Ive just had a really bad day slash night" i whispered sounding sincere " it's fine, if i was as hot as you i wouldn't speak to me either" he winked as i let out a soft giggle...

He was really funny and i enjoyed his company. He made me laugh so much by the time i knew it we were at the petrol station.

I walked around the petrol store looking for something descent to wear, the owner of the petrol store kept looking at me and he'l glance over at Jackson. I wondered what he was thinking, maybe he thought me and Jackson were boyfriend and girlfriend and that we just finished having a big fight. I laughed to myself

" hey what are you laughing at? i wanna laugh too... You know Reign, it's rude to hide joke's from someone that you'v just beaten up " he smirked. " oh it's nothing just an inside joke. " i smirked back at him, as i walked over to a rack of sweat's...." hey Reign what kind of accent is that? iv never heard it before? " he looked at me with one eye brow raised, waiting patiently for my reply. I gigled " well umm.. im originally from New Zealand and moved here 2 years ago. " i exclaimed " oh right, New zealand huh?... My Precious!...." he laughed as he did the worse Golum impersonation ever, " you know like on lord of the rings. Isn't that where it's filmed? "  i let out a laugh and shook my head " yeah that's the one." i nodded my head and smiled.

I brought a pair of sweats "keep the shirt it'll be your only memory of me." i smiled "yeah apart from the teeth marks in my arm" i said with sarcasm in my voice. He looked down at my arm "shit Reign that looks bad,here give me a look at it" 

He looked worried "no its fine really don't make a fuss about it" i smiled at him "i can take care of it when i get home" i said. " are you sure i can fix it right now for you? " his face still worried....i shook my head " no Jackson don't worry about it, I'm fine really!. " i gave him a small smirk..

"hey ill be back, let me get my bike and give you a ride back to your jeep, i only live around the corner" he smiled then ran out the door. I bought a can of coke and sat out the front of the petrol station. I stared up at the stars, i could hear wolf whistles coming from a group of boys, i kept my head down Ive been in enough trouble tonight.

"what cha lookin at boys, better fuck off!" i heard that same familiar voice "Reign jump on" i walked over to the motorbike, swung my leg over and wrapped my arms around his waist. "i could get use to this. Hold on tight" he turned back at me and smirked. We went past the group of boys i poked my tongue out at them and laughed. We got to my jeep "you can let go now, but hey if you wanna keep hugging me then I'm not complaining" he chuckled, i flinched and let go "oh sorry i was just uurrmm..day dreaming."  i blushed as i swung my leg back over the bike.

He walked over to the gas tank and put the fuel in "thanks, for everything" i said smiling at him he nodded his head and gave me a smile back "i better let you go then huh" he smirked "well not without one more hug anyway" he chuckled and pulled me in for a hug, i embraced his hug, and felt a tiny peck on my cheek, my face went all red as i blushed. It felt nice i walked away and opened my door.

He kick started his bike and sped of down the road waving i waved back . Shit i looked at my phone 6 missed calls from Sarah, 5 txt messages from Sam. It was 1:30am i better get back Sarah will be worried, i sped off down the road headed back home. I turned up the volume on my sound system i floored it all the way not taking note of any surroundings.