Friends

Reign p.o.v

It felt good to get out and just go for a run.. Feeling the cold ground beneath my paws, breathing the fresh air, feeling like I had no worries.

I looked at Jackson, he was enjoying it too.. He had a big wolf smirk across his face. We stopped as we got to the creek and had a little drink. Jackson was trying to show off and jumped in not realizing how cold the water was he quickly jumped out, yelping. I shook my head and rolled around on the ground.. It was bliss, I can't believe how much I missed this.

We got back to the house and had a nice hot shower. "Jackson, I want you to come and meet a good friend of mine" I said to him as we finished eating the rest of our breakfast. "yeah sure babe" he scoffed down the last bit of his scrambled eggs. We cleared the dishes and headed out.

I knocked on Willows door, as soon as she saw me her eyes lit up and she gave me a big hug "Reign!" she tightened her hug "I can't believe your here, why didn't you tell me you were coming back for a holiday."she was jumping up and down. " yeah I know, it was a surprise for me dad as well." I looked at Jackson to introduce them..

He stared at her and I knew that look. I could see a soft golden glow in his eyes. I bumped his shoulder "Willow this is Jackson" I smiled. Willow was staring right into Jackson's eyes not breaking her gaze. She started to blush "hi" she coughed to clear her throat "wow, simply beautiful" Jackson replied.. I looked at Jackson he found her, his mate.

"mate" he whispered so low that only a wear wolf could hear "sorry I didn't catch that" Willow said, still blushing as she pushed back a strand of hair behind her ear.

I let out a soft giggle "so are we gonna stand out here all day and watch you two stare at each other, or are you gonna let us in" I said with teasing voice. "yeah, sorry umm.. Come in" Willow stumbled a little as we followed her inside.

We sat on the sofa talking and catching up.. I was telling her about my time over seas and she was filling me in on what was happening around town. Every now and again I would glance over at Jackson, he couldn't take his eyes of her. "you know this is the most quiet I've ever seen you" I looked at him and laughed. He just looked back at me with a big smile.

We stayed for lunch and kept chatting. Jackson was so quiet it was weird.. Willow stood up to go to the toilet. "where are you going" he stood up simultaneously. She looked at him confused "to the bathroom, ummmm." she looked at me "don't worry about him, you'll find out sooner or later" I laughed and looked at Jackson. He blushed a little and sat back in his seat.

"so you found your mate" I asked him with one eyebrow raised. "how did you know? He looked at me with shock."because I'm sure that's the same stupid look I had on my face every time I saw Derek." I giggled a little and was emediatley reminded about him. "no babe you didn't look stupid at all." he reinsurered me. 

"so, am I going to tell her or you" I asked. Willow had walked into the room. "tell me what? Jackson turned red and didn't say a word " well Jackson is like me" I replied "what do you mean.. Your a wear wolf too? So you and Jackson.. is this your mate" she looked stunned and a little but sad  when saying that last sentence.. I laughed and shook my head "no definitely not, sorry I didn't mean it like that.  Umm.. He's" Jackson cut me off. "it's a little complicated" he said.

Willow just stared at Jackson, he held her gaze and I saw that light glow in his eyes once again. "so you've found a mate"  Willow was starting to interrogate Jackson.. Which to my amusement was pretty funny. I felt sorry for him being put on the spot, but it was different because she was only human. If she were a werewolf she would have picked up on the whole mate thing the first time they met.

"actually, yes... And it's pretty recent" he started to blush. "oh... Ok"  Willow didn't seem to catch on to it yet... "congratulations, I suppose... I know it must hard for yous seen as Reign had to go all that way to try find hers. By the way Reign you still haven't filled me in about that one yet" Willow tried to change the subject but I could hear in her tone of voice she wasn't particularly happy in finding out about Jackson's "mate"  if only she'd knew.

"you see this girl is different" Jackson butt in.. He stood up and walked over to Willow.. "she's completely different to what I had in mind" he stopped half way around the table. I think he got a bit nervous, he started turning red. Willow looked at Jackson with a confused look on her face. 

"I've got an idea why don't we all go out tonight? I said quickly before Jackson said or did anything that may embarrass himself. 
"that sounds good... How about we go to a party?" she said with excitement.. "the new girl at schools having a party tonight and it should be good" she finished.
"yes we'll definitely be there"

As we were leaving Willows house Jackson stood in the doorway, right in front of Willow, so she couldn't follow us out.. He turned around to face her. "I can't wait to see you tonight... We'll be back to pick you up" he turned back around and headed for the car.. Willow stood there blushing, I hoped by now she realized Jackson was talking about her. "ok, we'll see you about 8:30" I yelled back to a shell shocked Willow standing in the door way.