Tipsy.

Reign P.O.V

My hands started trembling
"please" he murmured.
My heart started racing, his voice echoed inside me.
He took a step closer and I took a step back hitting the counter top.
Great I was cornered and can't run.
I looked over into the lounge, everyone saw us and disappeared.

No why are yous all leaving.
It's too soon I wasn't ready to face him not now, not yet

I tried hard to focus on my breathing
Relax Reign
"Reign" he whispered softly.
The moment he said my name my heart just melted.
"please, forgive me" he murmured. Running his hand through his hair.
I looked around the room trying to look into those beautiful piercing eyes.
"please, Reign" he begged.
"I'm sorry for hurting" he continued.
"stop" I whimpered.
His eyes widened with hurt. He shook his head.
"no Reign, I know what I did was wrong please forgive me" his sweet husky voice broke.

"I have to go" I said and without hesitating quickly headed for the door.
"Reign!" I heard him yell out after me.

Reign, stop please. My inner wolf begging me.

I ran to my jeep, starting her up and pulled out the drive way. I looked up and saw Derek standing in the door way, his face full of pain.

I stepped on the gas but didn't head home, I went back to Jackson's place.
What was I thinking it's to soon.

Why did you do that. My inner wolf cried.
Because if he thinks I'll forgive him just like that I replied to her.
But he wants us, don't run Reign. She begged.

I finally arrived at Jackson's house and let myself in with the spare key. Looking around everything was exactly the same just with a thin layer of dust. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed out the six pack.

Jumping as I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

"Reign where are you, come back please" Sarah was on the other end.
"I can't, I'm not ready"
I replied.
"please Reign, trust me"
I shook my head and cracked open a beer.
"it's hard"
I sobbed.
"I know dear, he won't rush into things again.. I promise"
She pleaded with me.
"fine, I'll be a while"
I answered taking a gulp of my beer and hanging up the phone.

I felt sorry for Sarah she always tried her best with me. I finished the can in my hand and threw the empty can on the grass in the yard.
I had a six pack tucked under my arm and the one I had opened in my hand. I locked the house up and was thankfull Jackson had left these two six packs in his fridge.

I threw the two six packs on the passenger seat as I climbed in. I quickly put my seat belt on and started up the engine... Speeding off down the road I reached over and opened another I knew it was wrong to drink and drive, but I just wasn't in the right mind set.

Seeing Derek and everyone today I was so overwhelmed I had to get away. It took a while for me to get back to the pack house, as I pulled up the drive way I saw Dennis and Sarah's car still here.

I had three beers left in the six pack I opened at the house and the other full six pack still sitting on the seat. I grabbed another beer, sculling it down. A little liquid courage.
I threw the empty can on the floor and grabbed the two remaining cans leaving the unopened six pack behind.

I cracked open one can and started gulping it down as I walked towards the front door, I could smell the BBQ. Thanks to my little trip to Jackson's it was already after four o'clock. I walked in with a can in each hand, everyone looked at me and gasped.

I felt a little tipsy, and I didn't care what they all thought.
"Reign" Sam called me over to the kitchen. Her eyes looked at the cans in my hand and she dropped her mouth open.
I laughed at her reaction and she looked at me puzzled.
"are you drunk" she asked shaking her head.
"don't start" I replied. Sipping on my can.
Sarah's face said it all, she walked towards me trying to take the cans out of my hand.
"what are you doing" she raised her voice, grabbing my arm leading me out the back.