The farewell

my first story guys plz dont hate and if your going to then do read my f***n book!

if you like then thanks for reading my book

keep reading :):)

vote

comment

share......

********************************************************************************************************

" no it's time i cant' keep you here forever, i don't want you to ever feel lonely after I'm gone. " he said, i flinched at the thought of my father dieing " no I'm not going anywhere and besides you said you'll never leave me, you promised " i said trying to hide the pain in my tone...

My father came around the table, grabbed my hand and placed it between his, he looked into my red sobbing eyes and said " i will never leave you. I just want what's best for you and you deserve to be happy." he smiled, but i knew deep down inside this was hurting him as much as it was hurting me.

I stood up to go to my room, he didn't let go of my hand, he held it tight and pulled me close, he embraced me with a hug, i wrapped my arms around him, i never wanted to let go.

i let out a soft sigh and looked up at his face. I stared into those big grey eye's " i love you always will. " he nodded and let go of my hand. he never liked to cry in front of me....

I went around visiting all my friends, saying my goodbye's, my last stop was my best friend Willow's house. I jumped out of my car and walked over to the front door.

knock

knock

knock

She opened the front door and greeted me with a huge smile. " hey! where have you been? i haven't seen you in like a week." she said still smiling at me. " yeah sorry iv been busy packing " i looked at her face waiting for her response.

Her face dropped, she stared straight into my eyes " what did you say? " her tone was angry, she gave me a confused look. " Packing?: what for, where are you going? " she stepped outside the door and closed it, she walked over to the balcony railing and leaned against it, she shook her head in disbelief , as if she knew what i was gonna say

" my dad said Ive got to go find my mate, he doesn't want me to grow up old and lonely" my voice broke as i told her, she knew everything about me i didn't like to hide things from her, she knew i was a werewolf, she was the only one out of all my friends that knew.

" im so sorry, i didn't tell you earlier " my voice lowered. I knew it was gonna be hard, Willow was like a sister to me.

We cried together, she pulled me in for a hug, i felt her tears running down my shoulder, i gave her a soft peck on the cheek " i love you, don't worry ill be back in no time." i smiled and quickly walked away before we started crying again . I was never any good at goodbye's.

I jumped into my car and started up the ignition. I saw her chasing my car as i drove down the drive way, waving and crying i still felt the tears running down my face as i got home.

i went straight to my room and slammed the door shut, i didn't want to be disturbed. I sat against my door and cried for a good 45 minutes. I wiped my face and crawled up into a ball on my bed, i was gonna miss everything, i didn't want to leave not at all.