Waiting game

thanks for reading

last upload for the night i'll do the rest 2morro before i go back to work on monday so enjoy :)

dont forget 

vote...

comment

rate

***********************************************************************************************************

Recap...

Reaign's P.O.V

 I instantly felt sparks my eyes widened my heart skipped a beat i started getting a sweat line across my eyebrows, i felt as if i was in heaven i stood there mesmerised by this single moment until i was snapped back to reality when i heard the office door shut i looked back up and realised he had gone.

My mate my wolf growled

Oh my god Ive finally found him

*********************************************************

Reign's P.O.V

 I said to my self with a big smile on my face. I walked to my home room class, i couldn't stop thinking about him those piercing hazel eyes, jet black hair, formed chiseled body with the most perfect 6 pack you could see under his t-shirt the most perfect tan i started to blush as i walked into my home room.

The bell rang i got up out of my seat still day dreaming until i bumped into her Ashleigh, Derek's girlfriend my mates girlfriend i growled at the thought if it.

"sorry" she said not even looking at me not even meaning it, i walked out the class room i looked at her again and growled, my mate to myself. I saw him standing there looking perfect leaning against the lockers, his muscular arms crossed against his chiseled chest.

" hey babe" she said as she walked over to kiss him on the cheek he replied "hi baby" I growled again it only got louder, he looked straight at me with those piercing hazel eyes and glared at me, then put his attention back on ashleigh. 

Derek's P.O.V

I couldn't believe it, i knew who she was but i never saw her around maybe once or twice at the pack house, but i was to busy caught up with Ashleigh so i didn't take much notice of her until now until today.

Snap out of it i shook my head who is she i don't need her, Ive got Ashleigh. Reign is her name i remember now my father telling me there's a new girl joining the pack from New Zealand.

Why couldnt i get her out of my mind.....

My Mate!...

My mate my wolf growled, No cant be i have Ashleigh and besides im not ready to be serious i don't need her shes just another silly girl who will do anything to be with me, because im gonna be alpha male soon.

Shes to quiet she hardly has any friends well not that i know of Ive only seen her speak to Shelly, Dakota and Sam at the pack house. She is attractive i must admit her long black hair, light brown eyes with a hint of yellow in them nice caramel brown skin witch looks soft like a baby's bottom beautiful pink lips that has the most amazing smile.

**********************************************************************

ok i might upload the rest later but i doubt it im tired and need to get some rest 

how are you enjoying it so far?

dont forget to 

vote

comment

and

share 

GOOD NIGHT!!

XXXXXXX