Meeting The Rogue

I'm glad Sam had text me earlier to invite me out... I usually don't like going out, but tonight was going to be different- I could feel it. Plus I did promise her I would start making an effort to get out of the house and start hanging out with her more.

I quickly put on my black cocktail dress, fixed my hair and added deep red lipstick, mascara and eyeliner. My dress was abit tight in places I wished it wasn't, but I liked it because it had lace sleeves and no would see my arm... I walked into the lounge and saw Jackson standing there looking handsome in his black pant and black button up shirt "Wow! Dont you clean up well" I walked over and fixed a button on his shirt he had missed. He smiled as he lift his neck to let me button up his shirt "Yeah I could say the same about you... and if your lucky I might let you unbutton my shirt again later tonight" he let out a loud chuckle.. I've gotten use to his joking flirtatious ways that it just didn't faze me anymore.. "Where are we going anyways? I can't come to any clubs near your town, that's for sure." He walked over and grabbed a can of beer out of the fridge. "Somewhere in the next town over, I asked my friend it's neautural grounds" I said as I looked for the car keys in my bag. "What so any one can go there?" He gulped his beer within a second and grabbed another out the fridge. "Yeah its the one town, apart from this one that all the packs agreed upon to be no one's turf" I walked to door waiting for him. We walked to my jeep and as I started it he had already turned the radio on "well your wrong there babe. This town does belong to a pack, I've just got an agreement with them to let me stay... I keep out of there faces and they keep out of mine" he said while drinking his beer.. I felt sorry for Jackson, being all alone here with no family he was just like me...

We pulled up to the club. I looked at Jackson he was definitely tipsy already.. "some of my friends from my pack will be here.. and yeah just don't do anything silly please.. Their not very happy that you were the reason I got sick" I looked at him and took all his empty cans out of his lap. "No worries babe, I can't wait to meet them" he jumped out and walked over to open my door. I grabbed my phone to text sam and let her know we were here.

***********************
Hey Sam, we're here.

**********sams cell********
We? Alright I can't wait to meet whoever this mystery person is... we have a table near the DJ booth in the v.i.p area. I left your I.d with the bouncer say you are with the Vella company :)
***************************

We walked over to the bouncer, he was looking both of us up and down

"Hi, my friend left my I.d with you and we're with the Vella company" I gave him a smile as he handed my I.d over..

We walked through the door and was greeted by all sorts of different scents. Wow it was like a werewolf night club, a few humans but it looks like they were to oblivious of what's really going on. "Hey babe are you drinking tonight.. we can catch the taxi back to my place later so you don't have to drive." Jackson was yelling in my ear the music was so loud. I don't know why, almost everyone in here was a werewolf as if we couldn't hear it.

We walked through the crowd on the dance floor and made our way to red velvet ropes, sectioning off the v.i.p area.

"Reign you made it!" Sam yelled while she walked over to us.. we crossed the red ropes and followed her to the table everyone was there.

"Well look who it is" I heard Ashley behind me followed by him, my Derek holding her hand.. I clinched my fist.. they side stepped us and sat down Ashley sat on Derek and looked at Jackson.

"And who is he?" She scrunched up her nose. Derek stood up fast and Ashley almost fell of his lap before he caught her. "This is." I tried to talk but was cut off by all the growls "I'm Jackson" he said before I could finish the sentence. "You!" Derek looked like he wanted to kill Jackson I stood in front of him and held my hand up he was inches away from me, I could feel his chest beneath my palms.. He almost stopped breathing before reaching to try move me out the way. "Stop it!" I yelled. Jackson had a small smirk on his face and put his arm around me. "Stop it, like I said before he's my friend" I looked at Derek.. His face was pained, angry.. I don't know why he would react like this. "Come on guys let's have a good night" Thomas butted in and ushered me and Jackson to the table, there was only one seat left opposite Derek and Ashley.. "looks like you'll have to stand Rogue." Derek said while picking up his bottle to drink.. "I don't mind standing" Jackson looked right at Derek with that same cheeky smirk. "Well I do, Jackson sit" I said to him "I'll look for another seat it's ok" I tried to walk away before I knew it Jackson pulled me into his lap.