Forgiveness.

Reign P.O.V

Without hesitation I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He looked deep into my eyes, surprised by my reaction.

Without hesitating his lips smashed against mine, my heart was pounding, my breathing became heavy, the sparks ran wild inside of me. His tongue found the entrance inside my mouth and it felt amazing, his warm breath filled me. Our tongues twisted around each other, his massaging mine. I felt as if I had died and gone to heaven.

Everything we had been through seemed to disappear at this moment.
He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closing. I moaned into his mouth, feeling his smile under my kiss.

We separated for a brief moment, staring into each others eyes. His hand caressed my cheek, I leaned my face into his touch. "you're so beautiful" he murmured.
Pushing me up against the wall, holding my hands in his above my head. I was starting to get heated..

"mine" he whispered into my ear.
Kissing my neck softly.
"mine" he whispered again
Letting go of his hold, he let his hand run down both sides of my body slowly. I shuttered at his touch, his hands stopped at my waste. His tongue and my tongue dancing between each others mouths.

Before I knew it his hands reached behind and he picked me up with one quick move. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to the bed, gently laying me down with out breaking our kiss. He smashed his lips against mine wanting me, needing me. He stood up to take off his t-shirt, my eyes widened.
Yes mine! My inner wolf growled.

He laid on top of me, letting my hands roam up and down his naked back feeling every muscle made my body quiver. He pinned my hands to the side I moaned, I wanted to touch him, I needed to touch him I couldn't get enough.

Out of breath I finally spoke.
"please, Derek" I panted.
"yes mine" he murmured.
"no, please stop." I was breathless.
He sat up curious, looking into my eyes. "what's wrong" he asked, tracing soft kisses along my collar bone.
"it's just" I blushed, breathing out of control.

"it's ok baby I won't force you, until your ready" he whispered and kissed my lips gently.
I returned his kiss and pulled him closer.
"I'm sorry" I sighed.
"don't be, I can wait" he looked down at me.

We were interrupted by a heavy knock at the door.
"Alpha!" the voice on the other side called.
"damn it" Derek sighed.
"what!" he yelled back to the person on the other side, not taking his eyes of mine.
I jumped at his Alpha tone, he was so dominant.
"we've picked up the scent of a outsider just near our perimeters" he hollered.

Derek rolled his eyes and stood up.. He walked over to the door, still shirtless almost pulling it off its hinges. "where" he asked the tall young boy standing in the door way. The boy was distracted, he looked at me laying on the bed looking all flustered by our intense make out session.
"ummmm.. North perimeter line Alpha" he replied his eyes darting from mine back to Derek.
"I'm sorry Alpha, I didn't realise you had company" he apologised.

"gather the pack and meet me down stairs" he ordered. I sat up on the bed trying to straighten my self up.
"I'm sorry baby I have to go" he leant in and kissed my lips gently.
He left me breathless sitting on the bed.

Derek left the room and I couldn't believe what just happen. My head started spinning and my inner wolf was dancing. Mine, I told you Reign. He will always be ours.
I giggled at her.

I looked at the time on the alarm clock next to the bed, it was twelve thirty. I wasn't sure if I should stay and wait for him to get back or head to Sarah's it was pretty late.

I laid back on the bed, remembering the touch of his lips against my.. The feeling was undiscriable, I blushed as I remembered the feel of his muscles as I ran my hands along his naked back.

I started getting butterflies, deep inside my stomach. I rolled over on the bed, although I had slept here before it still felt a little strange. I couldn't sleep, I was tired but it was hard. I stared at the clock again, almost two o'clock.

I decided to head back to Sarah's.
I couldn't sleep, not there, not alone. I missed Derek already, but I was overly tired because of my lack of sleep from the night before.

I straightened myself up and left jumping into my jeep, I went straight to Sarah's. I walked up the stairs feeling weak and tired, as soon I walked into my room I plopped my self on the bed and closed my eyes.

~~~~~

I woke with a big grin on my face, I had a nice hot shower. Finding a pair of black leggings, a simple white T and matched it with my white canvas shoes I was ready to take on the day.

As I entered the kitchen everyone stared at me with smiles on their faces.
"good morning all" I announced, with a big grin. Grabbing a bowl and some cereal I sat down at the table next to Willow.
Sarah, Jackson and Willow exchanged looks between each other before turning their attention to me.
"I take it, you went to talk to Derek" Sarah smiled.
"you could say that" I gave her a smile back.

Jackson let out a big laugh.
"I'm sure you did more then talk." he poked fun at me.
I slapped him on the shoulder.
"so it must of went well then" he teased.
I shrugged my shoulders, pretending to ignore him.
"well when you're ready, we should hit the road." he asked.

I forgot we were going back to our place. I looked over at Sarah and she dropped her gaze.
"I know I've only just come back Sarah but" I looked at Jackson.
"me and Jackson were living together before I left for New Zealand" I hesitated.
"if you want me to stay" I asked.
"no dear it's fine, I trust your judgement" she gave a half hearted smile.

~~~~

We loaded up the Jeep with our bags. I gave Sarah a big hug before jumping in the driver's side.
"come visit us" Jackson called to out Sarah while we pulled away.

We finally arrived home and unpacked all our suit cases, I left one bag behind at Sarah's just in case.
Jackson sprawled himself across the sofa and Willow shot me a look.
"please don't tell that's all you do " she teased. I laughed and Jackson gave us both a big grin.
"now go get me a beer woman" he teased back. Willow picked up a cushion and threw it at Jackson who let out a Harty chuckle.

I rolled my eyes. "yes about those beers" I interrupted. "don't tell me you drunk them all" he laughed.
"yeah, I kind of did" I blushed thinking about my drunken night at the pack house. Jackson shook his head. "I didn't think you had it in ya" he teased.. I rolled my eyes and walked to my room.

I thought about Derek and why I haven't heard from him all day. Was he ok and who's scent did they find last night. Relax Reign I couldn't stop worrying.

We spent most of the day settling back into our place. I never would of thought, I'll be living in a different country with my two best friends being room mates together...

"what should we have for dinner" Jackson asked.
"I don't know" I answered not taking my eyes off the TV.
"Chinese" Willow called out from their room.
"sounds good babe" Jackson's hollered back.
Me and Jackson went to the shop and ordered our food, while Willow set up the table.

While we sat in the car waiting for our food he finally turned to ask me about my night. I shrugged it off as nothing happened. Jackson didn't want to believe me. "ok when you're ready to tell me about it.. But don't forget if he ever hurts you again Reign, I'm here for you ok always" he sighed waiting for me to reply. I nodded "thanks Jackson, you'll always be my best friend, well you and Willow" I let out a soft giggle.

We returned and scoffed down our food, relaxed and full I laid across the sofa staring at my phone.
"alright, we're gonna hit the sack" Jackson smiled carrying Willow to bed, she must of fallen asleep while watching the TV.
"good night" I whispered. I decided to call it a night as well, waiting to hear from Derek was killing me... I laid in my bed tossing and turning I couldn't sleep. I replayed what happened with Derek over and over again in my head.
It's still early, so I decided to go to the pack house.