Space

Reign p.o.v

I got back to the house and Jackson was already running towards me.. "Reign! What happened? are you ok, why are you in you wolf form." he was yelling.. I ran straight past him and saw Sarah come out the door with a robe in her hand.. I quickly turned back into my human form and into her arms... She hugged me tight and wrapped the robe around my naked body... I stayed in her arms and sobbed. Jackson stood behind me rubbing my shoulders. "calm down Reign, everything will be ok" Sarah whispered in my ear.

I pulled away from her and wiped my eyes.. "let's go inside and wash you up.. Ok" she grabbed my hand and led me towards the bathroom.. I sat on the edge of the bath tub as I watched her turn on the shower.. She didn't leave my side, she washed my hair and washed my body.. I felt paralyzed, cold, lonely and empty.. What did you do.. Why? My wolf was growling at me I closed my eyes and tried to close her out... Sarah pulled out my Pj's and help me get dressed.. She asked if I wanted anything to eat or drink.. I shook my head, pulled the covers off my bed and layed there, sobbing into my pillow.

I cried myself to sleep.. I woke the next day, looked my alarm and it was 2 o'clock in the afternoon.. I slept the day away.. I rolled over and went back to sleep... I woke again and it was a new day.. I layed in bed, I could feel the tears swelling up in my eyes.. I started crying again. I heard foot steps coming towards my rooms

"hey babe, I brought you some breakfast" Jackson said as he walked in holding a tray of food and a glass of o.j

I rolled over trying to ignore him and closed my eyes.. I woke up again and it 9 o'clock at night.. I felt exhausted I felt drained. How am I suppose to cope.. I couldn't that was it.. I closed my eyes again..

"Babe, get up.. It's about you get yourself out of this funk" I heard Jackson walking in my room as he slammed the door behind him.. "please, look outside. The day is as beautiful as you don't waste it" he said.. He sat on the side of my bed. Staring at me.. "I'm going to run you a bath and your getting in. Tryst me, you need one" he stood again walked to the bathroom.. I could hear the water.. "Sarah she's up, and trust me she needs a bath" I could hear him yelling out and laughing to himself.

I had my bath and got changed. I walked back to my room and found Jackson sitting on my bed my "sorry babe, but your not going back to bed" he shook his head. "come downstairs please" he pleaded with me.. I didn't say a word, I just followed him towards the living area.. Dennis and Sarah were both sitting there. "sit down please sweet hear" Dennis said pointing towards the sofa. "you know we love you as if you were our own. Sleeping all day and hiding in your room isn't going to help.. We were thinking maybe you should go visit tour father for a while" Dennis exclaimed. He continued "I think you may need a bit of time for yourself, maybe a bit of self healing, to refresh yourself" he looked at me with a soft glow in his eyes...

"but" Sarah cut me off "we are serious dear, it's not healthy to mope around" she said. they both looked at Jackson as for him to back them up "if it makes you feel any better babe, I could come with you" he looked a bit hopeful.

I looked at all of them.. I thought about it in my head.. Maybe I should go beside summer holidays were coming up in a week and I'm already way ahead of all my classes..

"that sounds like a good idea. It'll be nice to see my dad again" I replied "and besides, I can show you my hometown Jackson" he gave me a big smile..

"we'll leave tomorrow" I stood, to leave the room... "wait, what?" Jackson and Sarah said simultaneously. "yes tomorrow" I replied and walked up to my room.

****************************
I packed one suite case and Jackson quickly drove back to his house to grab some clothes and a suit case..

Sarah and Dennis dropped us off at the airport.. It was nice of them to pay for Jackson's ticket as well, I was more surprised he had a passport. They both gave us a big hug as soon as we finished checking in.. "we love you Reign, and we'll be waiting right here for you to get back." they gave me a big hug. Dennis shook Jackson's hand "look after her please" Dennis said with a stern voice. "don't worry I will"
We boarded our plane.. I looked out the window.. I couldn't believe I was going home to see my dad..

"ok babe, I'm going to get some shut eye.. This is going to be a long flight, wake me when we land" he chuckled"

As soon as we're in the air, a tear fell down my cheek. I was going to be gone for a long time.. But it was for the best I needed to clear my thoughts, I needed to see my dad..