Marry You

Cause it's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

- Bruno Mars' Marry You

~~~~

"Amy, just because I told you I wanted to marry her doesn't mean you have to go all bonkers." The Doctor told Amy Williams, who was on the phone with DisneyWorld's manager.

"Matt, you want to marry her. I have the perfect plan. Don't worry, just get a ring, I have my ways." Amy pushed him out of the house and slammed the door shut.

~~~~

"Oh my stars Matt, we're going to Disneyworld??" Clara asked, holding the tickets in her hand.

"Yup! Before you say anything, yes I spoke with the principal and it won't be an issue." He replied.

To be honest however... He didn't know why Amy gave the tickets or what her plan is, but he hoped he didn't screw it up.

~~~~

"Oh my gosh Matt, I can't believe I'm actually here!" Clara said enthusiastically, pointing at everything she saw, as if she was a little girl.

"I'm glad you like it." They strolled around and reached a certain spot where music began playing, which was Bruno Mars' Marry You.

It's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Someone started dancing, which was surprisingly Chris, his oldest brother, and Rose. Before Matt could say anything, someone grabbed him, which was Amy.

"Do you have the ring?" Amy immediately said.

"Yea, it's with me." He said, patting his pockets.

"Good. I'm going to start dancing and when I give you a signal, you can sneak behind everyone." Matt nodded and waiting for his cue.

As he did so, all his friends and his two other brothers started coming in. Seems like Amy really planned it...

Don't say no, no, no, no-no;
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah;
And we'll go, go, go, go-go.
If you're ready, like I'm ready.

At this point, Amy gave him a signal and he sneaked in without anybody noticing.

Cause it's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

And then after this, the people formed a line behind Matt and then started to part. He smiled as Clara covered her mouth, some tears falling as he walked closer to her.

He finally reached her and got on one knee.

Just say I doooooo-ooo uhu,
Tell me right now baby,
Tell me right now baby, baby.

"Will you marry me?" He asked and she nodded. He got up and smiled.

Oh, it's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you...

~~~~

The video above gave me the inspiration to do this. I've had it in my head but never really done it until now.