The Blind Date

"So who is he?" Clara asked Amy, her best friend.

"It's not a blind date if I tell you!" Amy grinned, doing the finishing touches to her hair.

Meanwhile, Rory was helping the Doctor with his blind date.

"Who is she?" The Doctor asks, adjusting his bow tie.

"You'll like her, just you watch." Rory grinned.

---

When they got to the restaurant, they got to the table at the same time.

"Hello. I'm Clara." She introduced herself.

"I'm the Doctor." He grinned:

"Doctor? Doctor who exactly?" She asked. She was already interested when she saw his enormous chin. Now his name. Amy chose well...

"Just the Doctor!" He replied and the waiter came.

They ordered and chatted after. Clara was an English teacher and the Doctor was a Doctor of most of the fields. They chatted some more, slowly liking each other in the process. The waiter came back with their food and drinks.

In a separate booth, a few tables away was Amy and Rory. Amy was wearing something the two wouldn't expect, making it easier to watch them.

"I told you they would work!" Amy grinned mischievously.

"Where did the two go?" Rory asked, noticing.

"I don't-" but Clara and the Doctor surprised them on the side of their table.

"Thought you could stalk us?" Clara grinned, the Doctor's arm on her shoulder.

"Maybe..."