Goodbye and Hello

~Some Cursing, well... A lot of it~

Clara was dropped off at the Maitlands and well... The Doctor didn't come back. She never really moved on, due to her secret fancy for the Doctor. (Everyone knew) Anyway, it was another lonely Wednesday. Clara was staring at the window, waiting for the Doctor. Ever since he regenerated, he just... Pushed her away.

"Clara, can Artie and I go to the movies?" Angie had grown older and so did Artie.

"Yea... Go ahead." She waved her away and she could hear their conversation.

"She is still waiting." Artie told his older sister.

"I know. Two years. Can't she just move on?" Footsteps could be heard, leaving Clara alone once more. A few minutes to an hour passes by and still no Doctor. That was when she heard the vaguely familiar sound... Of the TARDIS. She didn't move, just stared at the window. This new Doctor liked to park the TARDIS inside the residence for some odd reason.

"Clara?" A man she barely knew anymore called her name. However... What the heck was up with his voice? It had a Scottish ring to it, but now... She stayed silent, eyes filling up with tears.

"Clara..." The Doctor, no wait, Clara doesn't want to call him that anymore, we'll just call him the man. The man mumbled, genuine concern in his eyes.

"Fuck off." In truth, she missed the man so much...

"Clara..." He tried to walk over but Clara held up a hand.

"No. Leave me for two years... And you just... Come back? Bullshit. You are a fucking arse, you know that?" She turned and her eyes widened. It wasn't Mr. Grumpy that pushed her away, but her Doctor.

"Clara... It's me. I got hit by a Dalek laser, causing me to well... Regenerate again. Into my past me. I don't know how but- oof!" Clara rushed up to her mad man and hugged him. The Doctor returned the embrace, smelling her shampoo.

"I'm sorry I pushed you away..." He mumbled into her hair.

"I know chin boy. I know..." And they stayed there for two minutes, holding each other, not daring to let go.

~~~~

I wish this could happen. However all things must end for new things to start.