Handcuffed

So this fan fiction, one of the stories by QueenoftheTardis (her Whouffle One-Shots) made me make this.
----
You'd often think the Doctor wouldn't get stuck in awkward situations. No scratch that. Strange and crazy situations would be the right term.

This time, the Doctor was handcuffed to the TARDIS' console. He was stuck and needed Clara to fetch the key.

"Clara!" He yelled for the 21st time and finally, she came, looking at him with skepticism written on her face.

"I tried to fix something, somehow got handcuffed and I got stuck. Can you get the key for me?" He asked, gesturing to the cuffs.

"How can you possibly handcuff yourself?!" Clara said, disbelief in her voice.

"I just did can you fetch the key?"

"You don't have your trusty sonic?" He shook his head sadly.

"And you want to get out?" She asked in a seductive tone.

"Yes! Please! Anything!" The Doctor pleaded. He'd been there for at least 4 hours with nothing to do.

"You're gonna have to tell me where my soufflé ingredients are..." The Doctor's eyes widened and shook his head.

He didn't want to admit it, but her soufflés were HORRIBLE!

"No? Okay, I hope you'll enjoy being stuck there cause I'm not gonna help you." She began to walk away, but the Doctor whimpered.

"Fine! It's in my bedroom. Now will you get me out of here?" The Doctor admitted, sighing in defeat.

"Thank you. Now where did you say that key was?"

"In my pocket."