Written In The Stars

~Clara's POV~

The light shining from my window hits my face and I yawn. It was a Wednesday, which meant another day with the Doctor. I slipped out of the bed and changed from my pjs to a floral shirt with a matching skirt.

"Another Wednesday, another chance of death." I mumbled, walking from my room to the front door, where I was surprised by a certain bow tie man.

"Oh!" I gasped in surprise. The Doctor stood up, grinning. He was up to something.

"Good morning!" He greeted.

"How long have you been here?" I asked, eyebrow raised.

"Hmm..." He thought for a second. "Two hours. I've been fixing everything in the house. I fixed most of the problems." The Doctor smiled.

"You broke in, fixed everything, without being loud?"

"Of course! I made sure my footsteps and actions were quiet!" I rolled my eyes as the Doctor grabbed my hand and took me outside to the TARDIS.

---

"You never come here this early." I commented as the Doctor flipped switches excitedly.

"Can't I surprise you?" He has a subtlety that showed he was lying. I could see it.

"Why did you really come over here?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Oh fine!" He sighed in defeat. "I have something to show you. The TARDIS made no landing noise, however the Doctor went to the door and opened it.

"Welcome to the Written Galaxy. Aliens, people with spaceships, almost anything can write here in the stars." He beckoned her to come over and she did.

She looked and looked surprised. Everywhere, there was some type of language written with stars.

"Can you see it?" The Doctor asked and Clara looked around. When she found one particular written note written in the stars.

'I love you Clara. ~The Doctor.'

"I really do." He commented, sharing her gaze.

She smiled, a tear in her eye. "I don't know why I'm crying.." She mumbled, wiping the tear away.

"I do. It's because you're touched by what I have said here." He explained, looking at her and she looked at him, the two's eyes locked together. They slowly leaned on by instinct and kissed passionately.

"I love you Clara Oswald." The Doctor smiled, his emerald eyes happy.

"I love you too Doctor."